One Tree Hill, Auckland Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
spirit uuuuuhhhhf the rising sun lift me uuuuup
hold me theeere and never let me faaaaall
love me till i dieeee my heart won't waaaaait
soon i wiiiiiill be loooooved
in this loooooooove sooooooooong

God, U2, you've made some daft tracklisting choices, haven't you?

I have listened to Zooropa, Pop, more Zooropa, October, Boy....and for random shit over the past few days without charging.

This is the most music I've listened to in a long, long time.
i'm trying to remember the last time i played it for a while without charging. i think i made it like 3/4 of the way home from new orleans on a charge? that's like an eight hour drive.

Sun, shine! Sun shine on me!

So it's not Bono's lyrical peak, but come on, EPAA? MLK?

I needs to pee. At least because I'm using my iPod I can go and not get behind on teh musics.

Yes, Ian, and while you're TMIing us, please come back and report on the colour of your urine too.

i'm trying to remember the last time i played it for a while without charging. i think i made it like 3/4 of the way home from new orleans on a charge? that's like an eight hour drive.

Sometimes my iPod pulls the "I don't wanna turn off" act, and I usually just run video to kill it off. Even when the battery gets very low, it still has a lot of video time remaining, so I think even from here I could listen to music all night.

Sometimes my iPod pulls the "I don't wanna turn off" act, and I usually just run video to kill it off. Even when the battery gets very low, it still has a lot of video time remaining, so I think even from here I could listen to music all night.
:hmm: last time i flew, i played videos most of the trip. that was mostly cuz my mom was bored and kept bugging me while i was trying to listen to music, so i put on a video so we both could watch.

i played the video for split enz's history never repeats, btw. (the compilation, not the song. though the song is on there.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom