One Tree Hill, Auckland Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
11OTT was so much better live, though. On the UABRS video, it rocks so awesomely hard.

Honestly, I must admit that I'm not sure I'd mind all too much if U2 were just a footnote. They'd have been a fucking good footnote, rather than the overblown chapter they are now.
I was in high school when I got into U2. I was the only person in the whole school who knew who they were, till UABRS came out. I've seen them go from cult to mega world bigger than the Beatles. I'm not happy myself :grumpy:

i love trying to decipher the jibberish in this song before the false fade. all i can understand is "just to hear meeeeeee" "tomorrow's another day" and "i can't fiiiind myyyy waaay home" - oh and "tomorrow"

omg does he mean the song!

i love trying to decipher the jibberish in this song before the false fade. all i can understand is "just to hear meeeeeee" "tomorrow's another day" and "i can't fiiiind myyyy waaay home" - oh and "tomorrow"

omg does he mean the song!

OMG THEY'D ALREDDY RITTIN 2MORO\!!1!11!11

LETZ TELL EYKIW.

I was in high school when I got into U2. I was the only person in the whole school who knew who they were, till UABRS came out. I've seen them go from cult to mega world bigger than the Beatles. I'm not happy myself :grumpy:

If they'd at least split after Lovetown, some sanity may have been kept. Then at least they would have left one hell of a canon for posterity, rather than trying to be TEH BIGGUST BAND IN TEH WURLDZ this decade and looking like self-righteous egomaniacal prats.

If they'd at least split after Lovetown, some sanity may have been kept. Then at least they would have left one hell of a canon for posterity, rather than trying to be TEH BIGGUST BAND IN TEH WURLDZ this decade and looking like self-righteous egomaniacal prats.
I just wanna see them in something other than a stadium :cry:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom