One Tree Hill, Auckland Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
wthyw8.gif

Read this as "Who the hell is gonna ride..." :giggle:

:lol:

What the hell is, though?

Wow, I forgot there were chocs here. Can I resist until after dinner?

*checks how far away dinner is*

I've been nibbling on choc chip biscuits because making dinner requires 1. effort and 2. possibly doing dishes beforehand. Fuck, need to do dishes sometime tonight.

OK, I'd just like to point something out. We're less than 500 posts into this thread, three people have passed 100 posts already, and NONE OF THEM ARE ME.

Who Posted?
Total Posts: 484
User Name Posts
KhanadaRhodes 119
coolian2 104
Alisaura 100
DreamOutLoud13 66
Axver 63
bono_212 30
U2MaNaIcWeIdO 2

So, are we continuing the Superthread Actually Likes U2 Party? Because LWTSH just started here.
*has acronym amnesia*

I've been nibbling on choc chip biscuits because making dinner requires 1. effort and 2. possibly doing dishes beforehand. Fuck, need to do dishes sometime tonight.
I'm going to be served pasta with pumkin/sweet potato and home made pesto shortly. Sometimes not living alone has its benefits!

OK, I'd just like to point something out. We're less than 500 posts into this thread, three people have passed 100 posts already, and NONE OF THEM ARE ME.

Who Posted?
User Name Posts
KhanadaRhodes 119
coolian2 104
Alisaura 100
DreamOutLoud13 66
Axver 63
bono_212 30
U2MaNaIcWeIdO 2

BWAHAHAHAAAA.

Who Posted?
User Name Posts
KhanadaRhodes 119
coolian2 104
Alisaura 100
DreamOutLoud13 66
Axver 63
bono_212 30
U2MaNaIcWeIdO 2

You've barely been here, yet you have 63 posts.

*has acronym amnesia*

I'm going to be served pasta with pumkin/sweet potato and home made pesto shortly. Sometimes not living alone has its benefits!

Lady With The Spinning Head.

I'd like that. But then again, all I'm doing is reheating some minestrone I made a few days ago, so it's not that hard. Throw it in a pot and wait until it's warmed up!

You've barely been here, yet you have 63 posts.

I'm kind of worried that I'm about to pass Chass despite my lengthy absences.

And what the fuck happened to Ashley? Has she pulled a Trashedley again and passed out?

Lady With The Spinning Head.

I'd like that. But then again, all I'm doing is reheating some minestrone I made a few days ago, so it's not that hard. Throw it in a pot and wait until it's warmed up!

:der:

oooh, la di dah. Too good for microwaves, are you?

:wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom