One Tree Hill, Auckland Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, 62,000 POSTS!

... nah, I don't really care. Though, shit, I only hit 60,000 about a week or so ago!

Why oh why is October not BEFORE Tomorrow?

Ah well, at least it means we've reached Tomorrow's goodness sooner. :drool:

ha, he's got tendonitis in his back? i never knew what the cause of his back pain was.

so wait...i can get surgery to relieve the tendonitis in my foot, yet he can't do the same for his back? wtf.

I think his is in his arms, there's all strapping on them when they do shows. He had back trouble in the mid-90s and had an operation before Pop, I think... which is apparently why they started using drum machines.

:shrug: Drumming fucks you up, apparently.

I LOVE Tomorrow. First time I heard (on TripleM, funnily), it fucking knocked me for six.

I think his is in his arms, there's all strapping on them when they do shows. He had back trouble in the mid-90s and had an operation before Pop, I think... which is apparently why they started using drum machines.

You should really investigate more surgery if you need to get taped up like your average rugby player before a concert.

I LOVE Tomorrow. First time I heard (on TripleM, funnily), it fucking knocked me for six.
wtf. i feel bad for him though. if his arms feel like my feet, yikes.

it's weird though, he's the only drummer i know of that has any back problems.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom