One Tree Hill, Auckland Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, I didn't actually say I was going :tongue:

And now I'm snacking, and I just put October in. I'm sick of Gloria though (my mom overplays it to hell) so let me know when you hit I Fall Down.

I'm well into I Fall Down. Halfway.

I love how I've played I Fall Down heaps over the years even though I dislike it, as it's between Gloria and Brick. It has somewhat grown on me in that time, but not much! I'd still say it's the worst song here. I can't wait to play it in Phail, as I won't remember any of it.

I love how I've played I Fall Down heaps over the years even though I dislike it, as it's between Gloria and Brick. It has somewhat grown on me in that time, but not much! I'd still say it's the worst song here. I can't wait to play it in Phail, as I won't remember any of it.
i faaaaaaaaall doooooown
i'm falliiiiiiiing down
i faaaaaaaaaall dooooooown
when you faaaaaaall down
when i'm faaaaalling down
is when you're faaaaaalling dooooown
i faaaaaall doooooown
i faaaaaaaall doown

i've faaaaaaallen doooooown and i caaaaan't get uuuuup

Ooh, onto Brick.

Dear Larry Mullen,

Why have you stopped being a good drummer? This song has cool work.

Regards,
People who like good drumming

I was thinking there was a theme of falling over in this album... can't remember the other song that mentions it, but I think it was only two, so not much of a theme. :lol:

*rambling*

Teh drooooms :drool:

i faaaaaaaaall doooooown
i'm falliiiiiiiing down
i faaaaaaaaaall dooooooown
when you faaaaaaall down
when i'm faaaaalling down
is when you're faaaaaalling dooooown
i faaaaaall doooooown
i faaaaaaaall doown

i've faaaaaaallen doooooown and i caaaaan't get uuuuup

:lol:

When we do it for Phail, I plan to sing Pink Floyd's Summer '68 instead, as I can actually remember most of it.

I was thinking there was a theme of falling over in this album... can't remember the other song that mentions it, but I think it was only two, so not much of a theme. :lol:

*rambling*

Teh drooooms :drool:

You're thinking of Fire. :drool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom