One Tree Hill, Auckland Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
God that was a long call. Dad and I had a lot to catch up on.

I take it I've missed the whole album?

Poor Ax.

Well I'm listening to the National til we decide what we're doing next. sooo depresed about not seeing them tomorrow ewhen they're so close

i'm gonna listen to the demo of twilight while i wait. why? i'm a glutton for punishment. this song fucking sucks. and it sounds like it was taken from the vinyl master. wtf.

my only problem with listenign to October? I have to listen to it on Napster, and it won't trakc on my last.fm

*musci rakcing whore*

TWILIGHT TWILIGHT TWILIGHT *Bono goes through puberty* TWILIGHT TWILIGHT TWLIGHT TWILIGHT TWILIGHT!

here we go...TWILIGHT TWILIGHT TWILIGHT TWILIGHT TWILIGHT TWILIGHT TWILIGHT TWILIGHT TWILIGHT TWILIGHT TWILIGHT TWILIGHT TWILIGHT TWILIGHT TWILIGHT TWILIGHT TWILIGHT TWILIGHT TWILIGHT TWILIGHT TWILIGHT TWILIGHT TWILIGHT TWILIGHT TWILIGHT TWILIGHT TWILIGHT TWILIGHT TWILIGHT TWILIGHT TWILIGHT TWILIGHT TWILIGHT TWILIGHT TWILIGHT TWILIGHT TWILIGHT TWILIGHT

I am happy with doing either UF or October. I'd probably actually prefer October simply because I've listened to it less than UF lately, so it might be a bit more fresh. But they are the two U2 albums I play most these days.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom