One Tree Hill, Auckland Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
And I have no compass
And I have no map
And I have no reasons
No reasons to get back
And I have no religion
And I don't know what's what
And I don't know the limit
The limit of what we've got

Fucking awesome lyrics.

I wonder how much each company paid for the namedrops in Zooropa. :tsk:

I've only heard one of the live performances of Zooropa, but I thought they might have left that bit out either cos they didn't want to plug those companies, or the companies wouldn't let them...?

Bono = Wants her :

2647713.jpg
eek...she has no boobs in that pic.

"Uncertainty could be a guiding light" is another one of my very favourite U2 lyrics.

I've only heard one of the live performances of Zooropa, but I thought they might have left that bit out either cos they didn't want to plug those companies, or the companies wouldn't let them...?

No, they actually wouldn't have a problem with live performances - if anywhere would pose problems, it's actually the studio version. Hence how Bono gets away with snippets and other references all the time live, but they are avoided on official releases.

OK, can you guys who are ahead of me say when you hit Numb? I'll skip ahead then.

No, they actually wouldn't have a problem with live performances - if anywhere would pose problems, it's actually the studio version. Hence how Bono gets away with snippets and other references all the time live, but they are avoided on official releases.

Cause you can snipet all you want life right? It's if you plan on releaseing those live versions as official albums wehre hte troubles lie. Which is why tracks are msising from Red Rocks right?

Oh yeah. Should have twigged that... :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom