One Tree Hill, Auckland Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i try :angel:

i've never had a frosted muffin, though i have had frosted brownies. it sucks though because they usually have nuts in them, because every fucking moron thinks no one is allergic to nuts. i had a piece of chocolate chess pie last night and was halfway through before i realised...that isn't the crust i'm chewing on! :depressed:

Ack! Are you okay? I take it your allergy isn't of the most drastic and life-threatening sort...?

Are we Zooropaing yet? Cos I started :reject:
*prepares to re-start*

I'VE BRAINWAHSED YOU ALL INTO WANTING SHERYL CROW ;fuckyeah:

by you all I mean chass and Khan apprently

OK, I think I'm a little behind a couple of you, but that's OK, I can catch up during Babyface.

Ack! Are you okay? I take it your allergy isn't of the most drastic and life-threatening sort...?

Are we Zooropaing yet? Cos I started :reject:
*prepares to re-start*
yeah, luckily it just gives me migraines :huh: at least now i know chocolate chess pie apparently comes with nuts in it, as does fudge pie. oh well, i have a recipe for chess pie so i can make it myself. chocolate chess pie, if you've never had it, is a southern dessert. chocolate chess pie tastes basically like brownie mix :hmm: chess pie reminds me more of yellow cake mix :lol:

i'm almost done with the first track so, i hope so! :lol:

Khan, just make your own brownies. One of those boxed brands (Betty Crocker? Duncan Hines?) has delicious varieties that come with chunks of pure Hershey's chocolate in the mix.

I wonder how much each company paid for the namedrops in Zooropa. :tsk:

yeah, luckily it just gives me migraines :huh: at least now i know chocolate chess pie apparently comes with nuts in it, as does fudge pie. oh well, i have a recipe for chess pie so i can make it myself. chocolate chess pie, if you've never had it, is a southern dessert. chocolate chess pie tastes basically like brownie mix :hmm: chess pie reminds me more of yellow cake mix :lol:

i'm almost done with the first track so, i hope so! :lol:
:drool: They both sound good.

We're mild and green, people.

I have no religion. :up:

It's cold outside... BONO IS IN MY HEAD!!!!

Khan, just make your own brownies. One of those boxed brands (Betty Crocker? Duncan Hines?) has delicious varieties that come with chunks of pure Hershey's chocolate in the mix.
oooh, believe me, i do :drool: it's more like when people bring them to work or at restaurants. i've just learned to ask "does that have nuts?"

the dessert menu at applebee's is terrible. before they added the dessert shots, every single dessert had nuts.

i love the duncan hines brownie mix with the chocolate chunks :drool: i also add marshmallows.

Bono = Wants her :

2647713.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom