One Tree Hill, Auckland Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So, are we going to crank up Boy?

I'm just passing the time with Beautiful Day's b-sides. Why oh why was Summer Rain not on ATYCLB? :madspit:

Axver, never ever go to a restaurant called Sophia's unless you want bog-standard pasta or pizza, and a huge dessert. They suck at everything else.

Their "minestrone" was a plate of warm water with carrot and onion floating in it. And oil.

I'm kind of worried that I'm about to pass Chass despite my lengthy absences.
It just shows that you have freaking postwhoring superpowers. I've been here the whole damn time, you've barely been here at all, and yet we have the same amount of posts. whatthefuck

Also, I'm now picturing you with a Superman suit under your clothes.

Also: "Minestrone, sneak a whore" doesn't quite work for Promenade, does it?

And yes, I said I was going to bed, and I will as soon as I find the strength to stand up.

Axver, never ever go to a restaurant called Sophia's unless you want bog-standard pasta or pizza, and a huge dessert. They suck at everything else.

Their "minestrone" was a plate of warm water with carrot and onion floating in it. And oil.

... just the sheer thought is enough to make me nauseous!

It just shows that you have freaking postwhoring superpowers. I've been here the whole damn time, you've barely been here at all, and yet we have the same amount of posts. whatthefuck

And yes, I said I was going to bed, and I will as soon as I find the strength to stand up.

He's cheating. Possibly with Khan's help.

and :lol: at the Promenade thing. Much :lol:

Why does Khan have a pig as an avatar?

Or maybe I'm just an irritating bastard who has a thought on every insignificant topic and blathers endlessly about it, while you don't feel the need to post on every inconsequential thing!

:lol: at each of your other three points.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom