"One Time...." Birthday - Happy Birthday Bonochick !!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Stories for Boys said:
hey bc....
mechant8.gif
toasts to you!

:heart: unibrow :heart:

NORTH CARELINOA!!!!!

YARR!!!!

THERE ARE PIRATES ON TV!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey, i ust wanted to let you guys know tha tSuperman was captured by pairestast

jus tin case you were wondering what hpappened to hi

beth wante dme tot ell you guys

Superman has been caputred!

lets' cusecue him!!!!

I"m llllllllllllreadey gone

felt that wayyyyyyyyyyyy all alonnnnnnnnnnnnng!

Ugh...I may be done celebrating for the weekend...

My friend who bailed on me last night wanted to take me out for a drink this afternoon...but I really don't see it happening. :lol:

*sentimental hangover moment*

Thanks again for the birthday wishes, everybody. It would have been lonely without you all. I mean, hell, Beth was here because I met her here...otherwise I would have been alone (well, except for my dad...and I'm not knocking him at all...Lord knows he's my best friend...but you know how it is).

It sucks living where I do now because all of my friends are back home, which is 400 miles away. Then there's my fiance, living 650 miles away. It gets really lonely. I'm glad I have this place and have gotten to know so many of you and meet some of you. I hope to meet many more.

Cheers to you all.

MissVelvetDress_75 said:
a drunk IM w/ BC last night was quite entertaining. thanks for the laughs. i hope you don't have a killer hangover today. ;)

I was on IM last night?????? :der: :lmao:

HAPPY BDAY GOOD GOLLY MISS MOLLY!!!

nice greez to BLS.

Here you go, have the famous hiphop?s Dom Perignon *pop*

Have a great BDAY! You party hard girl. You go crazy! You count the pixels on your monitor! You party with your family on Interference.

This year has got sth in store for you. Some big positive changes, you will see. I don?t know what it will be but I can feel it... maybe you will marry or get pregnant :lol:

This year has got other postive thongs too, if you don?t marry and don?t get pregnant. You are gonna find your dreamjob. And you will never lose your sense of humor.

So postitive vibraaaaaaaaaaaa tion its time for reggae.

:dance: :drunk: :dance:

GOGOGO!!! PARTY UP!!!

Last edited:
Here are the flowers I got from my parents (the picture doesn't do them justice):

336%3A472323232%7Ffp65%3Dot%3E2326%3D935%3D%3B96%3Dxroqdf%3E232337%3A5544%3A7ot1lsi

Beth and Whiskers really liked each other...:cute:

336%3A472323232%7Ffp66%3Dot%3E2326%3D935%3D%3B96%3Dxroqdf%3E232337%3A5544%3A8ot1lsi

336%3A472323232%7Ffp65%3Dot%3E2326%3D935%3D%3B96%3Dxroqdf%3E232337%3A5544%3B2ot1lsi

Back
Top Bottom