One Step Closer to Randoooooooooommmmmm and the Vertigo Tour

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

shari schultz

ONE love, blood, life
Schmeg, Kariann and ARW are on their way to San Diego..........:hyper: I, however, am staying in Randooooom

Seats are available for the May 10 Bono birthday party in Chicago. Someone please buy them so I don't..........Can't. Spend. Any. More. $$$$$$$$$$.

someone tell joe to go away.

he's walking back and forth in the news room and i keep seeing motion out of the corner of my eye.

:yikes:

i just played the nogoodnix "set in my ways", which is on the shite'n'onions compilation. and i said that on the air. i don't think i'm allowed to say "shite"...:uhoh:

oh well.

at the end, the singer was saying "i'm set in my ways" and it sounded like he was saying "i shave my legs" :laugh:

Yes, the holiday was lovely.

Good weather and we had lots of fun. So much in fact that we are going to go back for a week in July :)

My mini golf skills are lacking in everyway :shifty:

And I ended up not going to Safeway but to the emergency ward at the hospital instead....

The Reader's Digest version:
We are leaving Parksville this morning
Mini fah #2 is climbing a tree
Branch breaks
Mini fah falls about 6 feet and lands on her upper back.
We (Mr fah and myself) check her out and aside from being scared and sore she appears fine.
She is complaining of a headache.
We give her tylenol.
Time passes (6 hours)
Mini fah is complaining of severe headache and dizzieness
Go to emerg
3 hours later I am enroute home, via Mcdonalds, with a mini fah who has a minor concussion.
We have to wake her up every 2 hours during the night

:yawn:

:hug: poor mini fah:hug: :)hug:mom fah and dad fah too)
:ohmy: what a way to end a vacation!
Ya know that is a pretty tough way to get to go to McDonaldsfor the mini fah :wink:
I'm glad that it is "just" a minor concussion and nothing more:)

Last edited:
Ouch indeed

I get to wake her up in another 20 minutes and then we are going to let her sleep til 4 and then Mr fah is going to wake her up and then I get the 7 am wake up call.

Back
Top Bottom