One Step Closer to Randoooooooooommmmmm and the Vertigo Tour

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Kariann said:
I will not bid on a pair of sunglasses.
Not bidding on sunglasses? :crack: Good luck!

Do you have a picture of the sunnies you're not bidding on? :D

:evil: If you're selling two pairs it's not that bad to bid on one...

I want to move home. I've been here exactly 4 months and I hate it more than anything. I don't even know where this abnoxious bass thumping is coming from. I don't know if it's above or below. I do know that I've been here since about 7:30 tonight and it's been going strong this whole time. I can't take it anymore and this is the very reason why I never wanted to move to begin with. I can't stand other people's noises but this is way beyond annoying. With my neighbors on either side of me I can sometimes here a TV or talking but that's the same type of noise I heard at my parents house with them so it doesn't bother me. At least with my parents I could ask them to turn it down. But this is so ridiculous. I can't take it anymore. It's stressing me out more than it should. I felt pressured to move once I got this job so I started the plans to move instead of paying off some heavy bills so I could by a townhouse or even a house.

I don't want to go to the manager to complain again because last week I had a package that came while I was in San Diego and when I walked in he asked what I needed "this time." I went during my lunch hour which happens to be when he's always smoking outside or having lunch. It's not my problem he takes lunch the same time I do and that he never leaves his office. :mad: So after the "this time" comment I don't feel comfortable talking to him but I may go on Tuesday night and speak to the person who works at nights and rented to me to begin with. The one that said due to the concrete construction of the building I would never hear my neighbors. :| What a load of shit. They better do something about it or let me out of my lease without any penalties because I'm about ready to lose my damn mind over this thumping bass that I constantly hear.

If I have to move I'm going to feel like a total failure and I think my parents will murder me if I even bring it up. I'm going to be 31 soon so I suppose my whole family will think I'm a total failure if I move out of here. Can't even last a year......but everyone else(including all of my cousin's) was able to move out in their early 20's and I wasn't and they all moved home at least once or twice so maybe I'm trying to follow their pattern. I really don't want to move and I can't affrord to buy a house, even if I wasn't travelling all over to see U2.

I don't know what to do. :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: I just dont' think I'm going to be able to take too much more of this noise....

Sorry about the length. I didn't feel like logging into my journal right now......

:lol: It's this pair, isn't it?

a7_1_b.JPG

LIGHTNING BOLT ON THE SIDE OF THE FRAMES AND EP FOR ELVIS BETWEEN THE LENS
PLASTIC EAR PROTECTORS FOR EXTRA COMFORT
CRUSHPROOF HARD PLASTIC PROTECTIVE CASE WITH EACH PAIR
HAS THE TCB AND LIGHTNING BOLT ON THE CASE YOU CAN THROW IT SIT ON IT AND NEVER BREAK THESE SUNGLASSES
TAKIN CARE OF BUSINESS WAS ELVIS"S MOTTO

arw9797 said:
I want to move home. I've been here exactly 4 months and I hate it more than anything. I don't even know where this abnoxious bass thumping is coming from. I don't know if it's above or below. I do know that I've been here since about 7:30 tonight and it's been going strong this whole time. I can't take it anymore and this is the very reason why I never wanted to move to begin with. I can't stand other people's noises but this is way beyond annoying. With my neighbors on either side of me I can sometimes here a TV or talking but that's the same type of noise I heard at my parents house with them so it doesn't bother me. At least with my parents I could ask them to turn it down. But this is so ridiculous. I can't take it anymore. It's stressing me out more than it should. I felt pressured to move once I got this job so I started the plans to move instead of paying off some heavy bills so I could by a townhouse or even a house.

I don't want to go to the manager to complain again because last week I had a package that came while I was in San Diego and when I walked in he asked what I needed "this time." I went during my lunch hour which happens to be when he's always smoking outside or having lunch. It's not my problem he takes lunch the same time I do and that he never leaves his office. :mad: So after the "this time" comment I don't feel comfortable talking to him but I may go on Tuesday night and speak to the person who works at nights and rented to me to begin with. The one that said due to the concrete construction of the building I would never hear my neighbors. :| What a load of shit. They better do something about it or let me out of my lease without any penalties because I'm about ready to lose my damn mind over this thumping bass that I constantly hear.

If I have to move I'm going to feel like a total failure and I think my parents will murder me if I even bring it up. I'm going to be 31 soon so I suppose my whole family will think I'm a total failure if I move out of here. Can't even last a year......but everyone else(including all of my cousin's) was able to move out in their early 20's and I wasn't and they all moved home at least once or twice so maybe I'm trying to follow their pattern. I really don't want to move and I can't affrord to buy a house, even if I wasn't travelling all over to see U2.

I don't know what to do. :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: I just dont' think I'm going to be able to take too much more of this noise....

Sorry about the length. I didn't feel like logging into my journal right now......

:hug:

I don't get why anyone would want that much noise all the time like it seems to be happening. Talking to the other person is a good idea...maybe they will react better since it sounds like the other person doesn't really care or take what they do with any seriousness.

arw9797 said:

:( :hug: They seem REALLY obnoxious if you're not supposed to be able to hear anyone and you can feel their bass thumping through the walls.

But like you said...it has only been 4 months and you always lived at home before this. It's a huge adjustment; you don't have to love it right now, and if you still don't love it in a few months then you know it's either time to go back home or start saving like crazy for a house.

Or move to the East Coast and we can annoy people with U2 music that's way too loud. :wink:

ok what the hell is with this place tonight? everytime I post I get an error and have to click refresh and then open up a completely new browser. :mad:

Kariann said:
Schmeg and I will have to kick some collective bass thumping ass if necessary.
Yeah, and you don't want to mess with us, either! :macdevil:

arw9797 said:
ok what the hell is with this place tonight? everytime I post I get an error and have to click refresh and then open up a completely new browser. :mad:
I think there's this band called U2? And they're, like, on tour or something now? And every 24 hours or so a new concert appears online and the people who are actually scarier than we are pee their pants and complain that the mp3's aren't bveing posted fast enough? So it's like killing that shiney new server we just bought 6 months ago.

:sigh: The Red Sox/Yankees game is not going well. We haven't gotten to catorce innings yet but still...:grumpy:

Schmeg said:

I think there's this band called U2? And they're, like, on tour or something now? And every 24 hours or so a new concert appears online and the people who are actually scarier than we are pee their pants and complain that the mp3's aren't bveing posted fast enough? So it's like killing that shiney new server we just bought 6 months ago.

:laugh:

I had some issues earlier but all has been fine for me for awhile now.

I should go to bed even though it only feels like 11:15. :sigh:

:wave: night!

:scream: :eek: big SPIDER just moved very quickly under my computer desk.........Can't find him now..........:eek:*creepycrawliefeelings*

Back
Top Bottom