One Step Closer to Randoooooooooommmmmm and the Vertigo Tour

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
U2exit.com has video clips from Monday night :drool:

Now if only this type of quality video would come out for the entire concert.....

Gotta go...have a good night all! :wave:

arw9797 said:
U2exit.com has video clips from Monday night :drool:

Now if only this type of quality video would come out for the entire concert.....

Gotta go...have a good night all! :wave:
:eek: Jim downloaded them before I did!! And so far tonight he has taught himself how to play Crumbs From Your Table and All Because of You on the guitar!! And convinced his friend Eric to try to get tickets for Boston with him!!!

I have recreated a monster!

arw9797 said:

both...started with Love and Peace and continued with SBS, and Bullet instead of saving those for the middle. City and Vertigo were towards the end and they played I Still Haven't Found and Mysterious Ways. :drool: :drool: :drool:

:hug: it'll go by fast! When we were in Arizona in Feb we said that we had 6 long weeks to wait and it just flew by! :D

:hug: thanks..I'm better now after having some toast and 7 Up.

It will go by faster than we think!

:der: I just ahd iTunes on the Library and not Shuffle and I couldn't figure out why it just played 5 differend versions of A Day Without Me in a row.

fah said:
I should go to bed but my tummy is not feeling right :|

I had Chinese food for dinner :|

I need more Tums :|

:hug:

Chinese food is evil on my stomach. You need Zantac and diet 7 UP. That combo is my magic potion for keeping my stomach happy :D

So I've felt like a big fat blob lately and today I ran into someone I used to work with a long time ago and she kept saying how little I look :eyebrow: Little isn't exactly a word I would use to describe myself unless I'm talking about my height. But I suppose the last time I saw her was at least 2-3 years ago and I was 30 pounds heavier. So I guess even though I still feel like I need to lose 100 more pounds I should be happy that someone I haven't seen for a long time made positve comments about my appearance.

arw9797 said:
So I've felt like a big fat blob lately and today I ran into someone I used to work with a long time ago and she kept saying how little I look :eyebrow: Little isn't exactly a word I would use to describe myself unless I'm talking about my height. But I suppose the last time I saw her was at least 2-3 years ago and I was 30 pounds heavier. So I guess even though I still feel like I need to lose 100 more pounds I should be happy that someone I haven't seen for a long time made positve comments about my appearance.

:applaud:

You should feel great about that complement. The people who see you everyday might not notice the difference but when someone who hasn't seen you in a while takes the time to mention it....that's great :up:

~puts zantac and diet 7-up on grocery list~

:crazy: I just spent $47.00 on pictures at snapfish :eek: But they are from JT trip #1 in Oct, New Years Eve, my grandpa's 90th birthday party, Arizona, and San Diego...197 picutres total. And they got my order right this time because now they have a counter on your cart that says how many pictures you have in there and I paid for all 197 instead of only getting half of the pictures I picked out.

my sister has a table she doesn't want so my brother is going to pick it up for me now in his truck and bring it over :D It's actually an end table for a couch but I'm going to use it as a nightstand and move the crappy table I have now to the other side of my bed. I can't wait to have an extra table in my room instead of using a plastic crate :hyper:

:hmm: I suppose that means I should start to get ready for the day since I want to leave after my brother gets here....

I am ordering a frightening amount of pictures from Crapfish. :yikes:

Holy crap (I just noticed the time)

We are going to a family birthday party this afternoon. We have to leave at 1 pm. I still have to:
have a shower and get dressed
wrap presents
find the gift receipts for the presents

Gotta go :wave:

arw9797 said:
:crazy: I just spent $47.00 on pictures at snapfish :eek: But they are from JT trip #1 in Oct, New Years Eve, my grandpa's 90th birthday party, Arizona, and San Diego...197 picutres total. And they got my order right this time because now they have a counter on your cart that says how many pictures you have in there and I paid for all 197 instead of only getting half of the pictures I picked out.
:shifty: I'm WAY over $47...I am feeling lazy so I'm just ordering everything from everyone's albums instead of choosing. I'm going to have the most boring photo albums of all time but I don't care, they'll make me happy! If they don't send me everything I probably won't even notice!

arw9797 said:
:shifty: Schmeg...I just realized I have your Vertigo single cd that you gave to me in Arizona. :reject: I'll get that in the mail to you this week...
:ohmy: I forgot you had it!

I have your binoculars, just so you know where in the world they are. :D

:wave: Bye fah! Have fun!

I'm going to keep spending all my money on pictures! :D

Back
Top Bottom