One Step Closer to Randoooooooooommmmmm and the Vertigo Tour

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:sad: I'm sad I'm home. Kariann and Schmeg just saw Bono. They didn't met him but got pictures. That's all I know....

:sigh: I want to be there with them right now. In 3 hours U2 will be rocking their world again! I'm happy for them but sad for me :sad:

Damn work! How dare they expect me to work on the busiest two days of the month when I could be in San Diego with my friends and U2! :madspit: :madspit: :madspit:

I found NYD on U2exit.com!!!!!!!!!!!

I have it on repeat!!!!!!!! :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

I titled it like I normally do...year, month, date, band, song...and a little something else: 2005-3-28 U2 New Year's Day. ARW's 1st live NYD!!!!! :sexywink:

I hate the people below me. They are making my life hell. Their lame ass music is so loud again and all I want to do is crawl in bed and rest :sigh:

I've barely been here 4 months and I want to move already but I'm sure all apartments buildings would be just as loud... :sad:

Sometimes I regret ever moving out and want to move back home and just save my money. I don't know if apartment life is for me and I can't afford to buy a townhouse now.

I got tons of errors but each time I went back to restart it continued on where it left off. I'm listening to it now!!!!!!!!

:drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!

Welcome back, Kariann and Schmeg! :wave:

arw9797 said:

you have to explain to me in english what that means. :reject: Not a clue! All I know is I listened to the concert all day at work today :D

The audio quality is basically higher than the mp3s I sent you. Mp3s are compressed into bitrates, which have varying degrees of sound quality. With lossless audio (SHN, FLAC, etc), there's no compression and the files are in their original form (CD-quality).

I'm the process of downloading Wednesday night's concert. :ohmy:

Queen Bee said:
Welcome back, Kariann and Schmeg! :wave:

The audio quality is basically higher than the mp3s I sent you. Mp3s are compressed into bitrates, which have varying degrees of sound quality. With lossless audio (SHN, FLAC, etc), there's no compression and the files are in their original form (CD-quality).

I'm the process of downloading Wednesday night's concert. :ohmy:

and you're going to mail this to me?!?!? :hyper: :faint: :kiss: :hug:

:wave: Hi Randoomers! I'm back! I've been mutitasking with pictures and downloading concerts and helping others download concerts for the last hour!

:lol: Amazon.com wants to save me 10% on How to Dismantle an Atomic Bomb.

Back
Top Bottom