One Step Closer to Randoooooooooommmmmm and the Vertigo Tour - Page 33 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Lemonade Stand > Lemonade Stand Archive
Click Here to Login

Old 04-08-2005, 05:53 PM   #481
ONE
love, blood, life

Location: Searching for world peace an end to hunger and jeans that make my butt look extraordinary!
Local Time: 06:25 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by arw9797
My health insurance is so bad. It's so ironic that the one thing that my last job had going for it was the health insurance. Now I find a job close to home and better pay but the insurance sucks ass. I have to pay $91.00 on top of my $25.00 copay that I paid at the office from when I was sick last month and went in for a strep test. I'm going to call them though and tell them that I signed up for a strep test only and they put me in the wrong room and I ended up seeing a dr. I kept telling them that I wasn't there to see a dr only for a strep test. I am not paying for that office visit. They screwed up not me and they're not getting all of that $91.00 from me.
My last job had crap insurance and it was very frustrating. It's insane what you have to pay for medical care in general.

Speaking of doctors visits...I got to spend nearly 3 hours at the eye doctor with my mom this afternoon but the good thing is that they do not feel the need for the cataract surgery yet.

Old 04-08-2005, 07:01 PM   #482
arw
Blue Crack Addict

Quote:
I kind of want to go to Target now. I need a few things and I'm bored

I went. I spent $44.00 but $13.00 of it was for mousse for my mom that I'll get back on Sunday. I bought candy and the new People magazine with the Pope on the cover. I'm just fascinated by this whole thing. I knew nothing about who or what a Pope is other than he lives in Rome So I find all of this really interesting. I never waste my money on magazines unless U2 is on the cover or I'm traveling.

Old 04-08-2005, 07:03 PM   #483
arw
Blue Crack Addict

Quote:
Originally posted by Kariann

Speaking of doctors visits...I got to spend nearly 3 hours at the eye doctor with my mom this afternoon but the good thing is that they do not feel the need for the cataract surgery yet.
that's good news about your mom but three hours? I hope you had a book to read.....
Old 04-08-2005, 07:09 PM   #484
ONE
love, blood, life

Location: Searching for world peace an end to hunger and jeans that make my butt look extraordinary!
Quote:

that's good news about your mom but three hours? I hope you had a book to read.....
Its ALWAYS like that...you wait in the waiting room....see someone for tests go to another waiting area and then see the doctor. They wanted to make her next appt on my birthday and I was like I might not be doing anything thrilling but I AM not spending it sitting in a doctor's office with the most uncomfortable chairs ever!

I just happened to have Killing Bono with me to read.
Old 04-08-2005, 07:11 PM   #485
ONE
love, blood, life

Quote:

I went. I spent $44.00 but $13.00 of it was for mousse for my mom that I'll get back on Sunday. I bought candy and the new People magazine with the Pope on the cover. I'm just fascinated by this whole thing. I knew nothing about who or what a Pope is other than he lives in Rome So I find all of this really interesting. I never waste my money on magazines unless U2 is on the cover or I'm traveling.

I'll be interested to see that issue when my mom gets it. I had the Pope's funeral on this morning while I was getting ready to work and I was kind of sad when I had to leave because I would have like to seen the rest.
Old 04-08-2005, 07:12 PM   #486
arw
Blue Crack Addict

Quote:
Originally posted by Kariann

I just happened to have Killing Bono with me to read.

I read about 50-60 pages at the airport in Arizona. I brought it with me to San Diego but I had enough to keep my occupied that I didn't read it. Plus I slept most of the way home I suppose I could just finish it. By the time I start it again I'll have to start over anyway because I will have forgotten everything I already read
Old 04-08-2005, 07:16 PM   #487
ONE
love, blood, life

Quote:

I read about 50-60 pages at the airport in Arizona. I brought it with me to San Diego but I had enough to keep my occupied that I didn't read it. Plus I slept most of the way home I suppose I could just finish it. By the time I start it again I'll have to start over anyway because I will have forgotten everything I already read

I started it on the way home from SD and it's been a pretty quick read for me when I actually sit down and read. I'm about halfway through at this point.
Old 04-08-2005, 07:22 PM   #488
ONE
love, blood, life

I am feeling really worn out tonight so I think it might be time for me to call it a night and go to bed a little earlier than usual. I might be able to fall asleep tonight.
Old 04-08-2005, 07:32 PM   #489
Blue Crack Supplier

Local Time: 07:25 PM
you know what i did that was incredibly stupid? i've had maybe about 8 hours of sleep all week. i'd love to go to sleep now, now that i finally can pass out for a while (i don't need to be anywhere until 8pm on sunday). but i went to watch the series of unfortunate events book movie in the campus center and drank a coke.....

caffiene

and the movie sucked. i left before it was over. they totally fucked it up as i expected.
Old 04-08-2005, 07:36 PM   #490
ONE
love, blood, life

Old 04-08-2005, 07:56 PM   #491
Blue Crack Supplier

Old 04-08-2005, 08:00 PM   #492
Blue Crack Addict

Location: Having fun with the changing weather in Illinois...and wanting to meet Bono again. Please...for christ sakes call me Weldy!!!!
Old 04-08-2005, 10:35 PM   #493
Blue Crack Addict

I wouldn't want to live in a world without margaritas.
Old 04-09-2005, 12:46 AM   #494
fah
Blue Crack Addict

Local Time: 03:25 PM
Did someone say Margaritas

What kind

I love the strawberry ones but blackberry...oh my
Old 04-09-2005, 05:01 AM   #495
Banned

Local Time: 11:25 PM
Morning/Afternoon everyone