One Step Closer to Randoooooooooommmmmm and the Vertigo Tour

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
i just realized something. i quite enjoy u2's music when i don't have to see bono. so maybe it's for the better that i have nosebleed tickets :hmm:

I preferred the U2 'Vertigo' ipod ad to the 'Vertigo' video but what do I know eh :shrug:

As for the 'All Because of You' video, I really liked the idea of the band playing live on a flatbed truck all over NYC. Sadly, I thought the video didn't capture how truly exciting something like that would really be.

IWasBored said:

the vertigo video is weak, too. (this is the first time i've seen either of them)

phil joanou...he's that guy who did that thing...and it sucked, right? after he did...that thing....

i can't remember who he is :lol:

but the hard day's night thing has been done to death :down:

:lmao:

He directed All Because of You and loads of other U2 videos. I can't remember which ones off the top of my head though.

you know what?

BNL are still one of my all-time favorite bands.

"stunt" really is a fantastic album.

sorry I have been neglecting randoooom :(
Been reading too much about th econcert last night.....pics too :drool:

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

This is my first post back from seeing U2 live last night!!!!!!!!!! I'm still in shock that it actually happened!!!!

U2 rocked my world more than I ever thought possible!!!! It was the most amazing experience of my life!!!! I cried during the guitar solo of New Years Day. It was so perfect. I almost knocked Kariann over during the first song. I've only seen U2 cover bands so it took me a song or two to get into the fact that it really was U2 and not a cover band! It was a beautiful night. I have no idea what the set list was. It's all a big blur right now.

1 down. 10 to go!!!!!!

I'm sure there's tons of threads, good and bad about last night. I have absolutely nothing negative to say. They played so many song I never thought I'd hear live. My only song request was New Years Day and thankfully I didn't have to wait too long. It was so incredible. I haven't stopped smiling since last night!!!! I have to be up and ready for work in 7 hours so more tomorrow in my journal....along with pictures of the trip but not of the show. I just brought a disposible camera to the show so I'm sure the pictues suck and I have to get them developed.

:sad: Kariann, Schmeg, and Jim are still in San Diego. They're going to tomorrow's show. I was ok with it until they dropped me off at the airport. Once I was in a I got a little :sad: but I'll be ok.

Alrighty off to do some surfing and then to bed.

arw9797 said:
:D:D:D:D

This is my first post back from seeing U2 live last night!!!!!!!!!! I'm still in shock that it actually happened!!!!

U2 rocked my world more than I ever thought possible!!!! It was the most amazing experience of my life!!!! I cried during the guitar solo of New Years Day. It was so perfect. I almost knocked Kariann over during the first song. I've only seen U2 cover bands so it took me a song or two to get into the fact that it really was U2 and not a cover band! It was a beautiful night. I have no idea what the set list was. It's all a big blur right now.

1 down. 10 to go!!!!!!

I'm sure there's tons of threads, good and bad about last night. I have absolutely nothing negative to say. They played so many song I never thought I'd hear live. My only song request was New Years Day and thankfully I didn't have to wait too long. It was so incredible. I haven't stopped smiling since last night!!!! I have to be up and ready for work in 7 hours so more tomorrow in my journal....along with pictures of the trip but not of the show. I just brought a disposible camera to the show so I'm sure the pictues suck and I have to get them developed.

:sad: Kariann, Schmeg, and Jim are still in San Diego. They're going to tomorrow's show. I was ok with it until they dropped me off at the airport. Once I was in a I got a little :sad: but I'll be ok.

Alrighty off to do some surfing and then to bed.

Welcome back! Can't wait to read the details.*insert anxiously awaitingsmiliehere* I can't wait until U2 rocks my world, :rockon:

Thunderstorms later today....:drool: It is Spring!:hyper: Think I can pretend that the thunder is the sound of Adam's bass? I think I can:wink:

No one at work understands my excitement over what took place this past weekend and all gave me :eyebrow: looks. :mad: They don't know what they're missing! :madspit:

yeah, i understand. and i've been more or less indifferent toward the band for the last 2 years.

i think i like them again now, though. ylime posted the mp3s from the show at testje and 40 sounded fucking amazing.

~insert change of subject~

But let me tell you how my day is going...

At 7:30 this morning the youngest mini fah came into my bedroom. She had a nosebleed and her face was covered in blood and so was a lot of her bed. I have spent the better part of my morning doing laundry. I'm still wearing my housecoat and I haven't had a shower.

I think I need a beer :D

Back
Top Bottom