One Step Closer to Randoooooooooommmmmm and the Vertigo Tour

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
arw9797 said:
:sad: My health insurance is so bad. It's so ironic that the one thing that my last job had going for it was the health insurance. Now I find a job close to home and better pay but the insurance sucks ass. I have to pay $91.00 on top of my $25.00 copay that I paid at the office from when I was sick last month and went in for a strep test. I'm going to call them though and tell them that I signed up for a strep test only and they put me in the wrong room and I ended up seeing a dr. I kept telling them that I wasn't there to see a dr only for a strep test. I am not paying for that office visit. They screwed up not me and they're not getting all of that $91.00 from me.

My last job had crap insurance and it was very frustrating. It's insane what you have to pay for medical care in general.

:hug:

Speaking of doctors visits...I got to spend nearly 3 hours at the eye doctor with my mom this afternoon but the good thing is that they do not feel the need for the cataract surgery yet.

arw9797 said:
I kind of want to go to Target now. :hmm: I need a few things and I'm bored :huh:

I went. :| I spent $44.00 but $13.00 of it was for mousse for my mom that I'll get back on Sunday. I bought candy :mad: and the new People magazine with the Pope on the cover. I'm just fascinated by this whole thing. I knew nothing about who or what a Pope is other than he lives in Rome :reject: So I find all of this really interesting. I never waste my money on magazines unless U2 is on the cover or I'm traveling.

Kariann said:

Speaking of doctors visits...I got to spend nearly 3 hours at the eye doctor with my mom this afternoon but the good thing is that they do not feel the need for the cataract surgery yet.

that's good news about your mom but three hours? :eek: I hope you had a book to read.....

arw9797 said:

that's good news about your mom but three hours? :eek: I hope you had a book to read.....

Its ALWAYS like that...you wait in the waiting room....see someone for tests go to another waiting area and then see the doctor. They wanted to make her next appt on my birthday and I was like I might not be doing anything thrilling but I AM not spending it sitting in a doctor's office with the most uncomfortable chairs ever!

I just happened to have Killing Bono with me to read. :D

arw9797 said:

I went. :| I spent $44.00 but $13.00 of it was for mousse for my mom that I'll get back on Sunday. I bought candy :mad: and the new People magazine with the Pope on the cover. I'm just fascinated by this whole thing. I knew nothing about who or what a Pope is other than he lives in Rome :reject: So I find all of this really interesting. I never waste my money on magazines unless U2 is on the cover or I'm traveling.

I'll be interested to see that issue when my mom gets it. I had the Pope's funeral on this morning while I was getting ready to work and I was kind of sad when I had to leave because I would have like to seen the rest.

Kariann said:

I just happened to have Killing Bono with me to read. :D

:sigh: I read about 50-60 pages at the airport in Arizona. I brought it with me to San Diego but I had enough to keep my occupied that I didn't read it. Plus I slept most of the way home :huh: I suppose I could just finish it. By the time I start it again I'll have to start over anyway because I will have forgotten everything I already read :|

arw9797 said:

:sigh: I read about 50-60 pages at the airport in Arizona. I brought it with me to San Diego but I had enough to keep my occupied that I didn't read it. Plus I slept most of the way home :huh: I suppose I could just finish it. By the time I start it again I'll have to start over anyway because I will have forgotten everything I already read :|

I started it on the way home from SD and it's been a pretty quick read for me when I actually sit down and read. I'm about halfway through at this point.

you know what i did that was incredibly stupid? i've had maybe about 8 hours of sleep all week. i'd love to go to sleep now, now that i finally can pass out for a while (i don't need to be anywhere until 8pm on sunday). but i went to watch the series of unfortunate events book movie in the campus center and drank a coke.....

caffiene :crack:

and the movie sucked. i left before it was over. they totally fucked it up as i expected. :down:

I wouldn't want to live in a world without margaritas. :drool:

I have a busy day and I all I really want to do is go to the lake....

I have to go to the post office and get my certified package that I need to sign for..I still have no idea what it is. Then I have to pick up my sister, then my grandpa, then go to lunch and hopefully since we picked a restaurant at the mall he'll want to go shopping for some new shirts and shoes. My mom owes us big time for this one...he's such a handful. :mad:

By the time that's overwith I suppose I could still walk but it'll be late. :(

I'm wearing shorts today :drool: :drool: :drool:

fah said:
Did someone say Margaritas :hyper:

What kind :hmm:

I love the strawberry ones but blackberry...oh my :)
Last night I enjoyed Tito's house margarita on the rocks with salt but I am also a fan of frozen strawberry margaritas. :drool:

arw9797 said:
I have a busy day and I all I really want to do is go to the lake....

I have to go to the post office and get my certified package that I need to sign for..I still have no idea what it is. Then I have to pick up my sister, then my grandpa, then go to lunch and hopefully since we picked a restaurant at the mall he'll want to go shopping for some new shirts and shoes. My mom owes us big time for this one...he's such a handful. :mad:

By the time that's overwith I suppose I could still walk but it'll be late. :(

I'm wearing shorts today :drool: :drool: :drool:
That is a busy day!

It's 60 degrees here, not warm enough for shorts, but I'm wearing short sleeves and no socks. :D I am going to open my window in a few minutes and then I have a HUGE box o'pictures to sort through! :hyper: Everything since New Year's arrived!

IWasBored said:
:uhoh: What now???

I have soooo many pictures I'm not looking forward to putting them in albums. :crack: I think I also need to buy like 3 or 4 more albums to contain them all. Jim took a damn lot of Harbor Tour pictures and some of them are so similar I don't know what he was doing! So I think I'm adding half the cost of that album to his tab. :evil:

I have the house to myself. :drool:

I think I'm going to get some pizza and then begin [the begin] the wonderful albuming.

Well I might as well get to 9000 posts before dinner. One more!

Aaaand 9000! It's also the 501st reply in this thread if anyone is feeling creative with titles!

Schmeg said:

I have soooo many pictures I'm not looking forward to putting them in albums. :crack: I think I also need to buy like 3 or 4 more albums to contain them all. Jim took a damn lot of Harbor Tour pictures and some of them are so similar I don't know what he was doing! So I think I'm adding half the cost of that album to his tab. :evil:

I think I'm going to get some pizza and then begin [the begin] the wonderful albuming.

I know I need more album pages and/or albums for mine. That being said I should check to see what I need so I can get those tomorrow when I'm out shopping.

Schmeg said:

http://sports.yahoo.com/mlb/recap?gid=250409114

speaking of pictures....I got all 197 that I ordered too. Mine date back from our first round at JT park. I realized that my album will be full after the Oct JT pics go in it so I went to Target to get another album. I wanted the exact same one and of course I didn't see that one anymore :scream: I've thought about buying another one to match for months everytime I would go to Target and see it and now it's gone :sad: I'll have to go to a different Target. :madspit:

Schmeg said:

:mad: Oh for fuck's sake. What the hell did they bring him on for anyway?

your guess is as good as mine. my guess has something to do with the fact that management wants to send the message that just because they won a world series, they can still be losers.

We are going out for dinner tonight :)

I rented 'Ray' at the video store.

Softball season has started for the oldest mini fah

I get to work an overtime shift tomorrow

That's my day so far :yawn:

Back
Top Bottom