One Step Closer to Randoooooooooommmmmm and the Vertigo Tour

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
good to hear mini fah is better :up:

i'm back from work early because no one is here. they sent us home 3 hours early. i could have used the money...but working til 3am sucks.

me? bed? what's a bed?

i think i'm going to start sleeping sitting up in my chair at the computer. it's a small miracle that i haven't already done this...

Sorry, that was just me typing crazy :hug:

And you know, you probably already have slept sitting at your computer chair and you just don't realize that you've done it cuz you were sleeping :wink:

:lol: i probably slept in my chair and didn't realize i was sleeping because i was sleeping, or i didn't realize it because i didn't know i was sleeping?

i'm really looking forward to going home tomorrow, just so i can get my pillow. i knew i had issues sleeping without it (it's just an ordinary pillow, but it's really flat and fold-able and my pillow case is worn-in for perfect-ness), but i didn't realize that i really can't sleep without it, unless i'm to the point of passing out. :down:

IWasBored said:
:lol: i probably slept in my chair and didn't realize i was sleeping because i was sleeping, or i didn't realize it because i didn't know i was sleeping?

Exactly :D

i'm really looking forward to going home tomorrow, just so i can get my pillow. i knew i had issues sleeping without it (it's just an ordinary pillow, but it's really flat and fold-able and my pillow case is worn-in for perfect-ness), but i didn't realize that i really can't sleep without it, unless i'm to the point of passing out. :down: [/B]

I know exactly how you feel. I forgot to take my pillow with me last week and I wish I could have taken my king size bed too.

i stuffed a hoodie and my jacket into my pillow case, but it's not the same. i miss my pillow!

Heading over to the cousins place in about 40 minutes.......Hopefully there will be no food poisoning involved this time. Please. :| Beware the ham :|

I was late getting my turkey into the oven. It wont be ready to come out until 5:30.

Tonights menu:

Turkey
Stuffing
Gravy
Rolls
Mashed potatoes
Sweet potatoes
Steamed broccoli
Raw baby carrots
Stir fried green beans
Pumpkin Pie
Tiramisu

^ ^ All sounds yummy!
Just got home from the cousins........Have survived so far:wink:
She has actually become a pretty good cook since the whole ham food poisoning thing.

shari schultz said:
^ ^ All sounds yummy!
Just got home from the cousins........Have survived so far:wink:
She has actually become a pretty good cook since the whole ham food poisoning thing.

I had food poisoning once and that was enough for me. :|

i'm listening to the new springsteen that AOL insists on fucking with by coming in with it's creepy "AOL MUSIC - FIRST LISTEN" voice.

:hyper:

holy crap. i really, really like this.

i just discovered itunes has videos.

the all because of you video blows :down:

fah - did you download the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame videos? I accidentally deleted your PM. :silent:

IWasBored said:
i just discovered itunes has videos.

the all because of you video blows :down:

There was far too much hype over the video before it was released. I was thoroughly disappointed by it when I caught it on TV. Phil Joanou is overrated. :down:

I haven't had a chance to download them yet. I usually set it up to download while I'm sleeping but Mr fah has been down loading something over the past two nights and I haven't had a chance yet :|

Queen Bee said:

There was far too much hype over the video before it was released. I was thoroughly disappointed by it when I caught it on TV. Phil Joanou is overrated. :down:

the vertigo video is weak, too. (this is the first time i've seen either of them)

phil joanou...he's that guy who did that thing...and it sucked, right? after he did...that thing....

i can't remember who he is :lol:

but the hard day's night thing has been done to death :down:

Back
Top Bottom