One Step Closer to Randoooooooooommmmmm and the Vertigo Tour

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Man I HATE it when Amazon tells me to add $8 to save $5 in shipping because I am a SUCKER for those things!

i'm glad i've never used amazon.

i finished my wallpaper! i don't think i like it :|

:sigh: The state of my skating club is very sad. I now have to investigate what happened to the money I sent last year for my membership. They let me vote at the open board meeting last year, but now I have to pay for my membership last year and this year? :rolleyes:

NOBODY TELL MY MOM BECAUSE I'M SICK OF HEARING ABOUT IT AND IT'S ONLY BEEN LIKE 3 HOURS!!!

Kariann said:

That reminds me....check your PM in a few minutes.
Okay...I think I'm going on AIM in a few if you want to continue sending me any music. :sexywink: I forgot about that til just now.

I backed away from Amazon...I guess I don't really need things that aren't available yet that it'll take them 3,856,283,658 years to send me unless I'm a difficult customer.

Schmeg said:
:sigh: The state of my skating club is very sad. I now have to investigate what happened to the money I sent last year for my membership. They let me vote at the open board meeting last year, but now I have to pay for my membership last year and this year? :rolleyes:

NOBODY TELL MY MOM BECAUSE I'M SICK OF HEARING ABOUT IT AND IT'S ONLY BEEN LIKE 3 HOURS!!!

Interesting....

So my mom just came up to tell me her eye appt is at 115 not 130 on Friday....which I already knew since I basically decided the time for her at her last appt. :rolleyes:

I swear to god sometimes I feel more like the parent. I still say that they do this crap on purpose as training for if I have children. :crack:

whaaa??

i thought...there's a game on now?

pssssssssssst wankerman, that game happened earlier today.

I want to go to the lake but I dont want to go :der: I should just go. It's only a 5 minute drive from here so I have no excuses other than I'm lazy. :mad:

Kariann said:
My dad and I had an argument this afternoon about loose shingles and birds going into the attic. :rolleyes:
My uncle had parrots living in his attic when he lived in the same city here. No lie...someone once had a bunch of parrots and they esaped and they live in that section of my town. And in his old attic. It was annoying to sleep there sometimes.

It's a wild, wild chunk of suburbia I live in, with the coyotes and parrots and everything.

Back
Top Bottom