One Step Closer to Randoooooooooommmmmm and the Vertigo Tour

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
oh crap. what is this "zoo station" forum? where did that come from? i swear it wasn't there...a few minutes ago, even...

like i need another forum to accidentally click on when i'm heading for b&c.

who really cares about celebrities and tv and movies anyway? :wink:

:confused: I've never seen this Zoo Station forum before. Crazy.

Jimmy Fallon and Drew Barrymore are talking about their movie at Fenway on NESN. :eyebrow:

Schmeg said:
:confused: I've never seen this Zoo Station forum before. Crazy.

Jimmy Fallon and Drew Barrymore are talking about their movie at Fenway on NESN. :eyebrow:

i saw an article about it in the paper this morning. i read up to the "very loosely based on the novel by nick hornby" part and then read something else. it looks lame, i'm not going to see it. have i ever mentioned i hate jimmy fallon? that's the real reason i'm not going to see it. he sucks.

So...is it like Bang and Clatter, where you have to specify you mean celebrities *other than* U2 when you post about celebrities? :sexywink:

IWasBored said:

i saw an article about it in the paper this morning. i read up to the "very loosely based on the novel by nick hornby" part and then read something else. it looks lame, i'm not going to see it. have i ever mentioned i hate jimmy fallon? that's the real reason i'm not going to see it. he sucks.
I want to see it because the Red Sox are in it, although I don't really like Jimmy Fallon or Drew Barrymore!

:lol:

what non-u2 things do you watch on tv?

and for the skecthy stalker-types:

what non-u2 celebrity spouses and children do you like to collect pictures of

IWasBored said:

what non-u2 things do you watch on tv?

and for the skecthy stalker-types:

what non-u2 celebrity spouses and children do you like to collect pictures of
:laugh:

I was going to say something about what other celebrities' studios you have visited but...yeah, I've done that, and I plan to do it again. So that's okay! :D

Schmeg said:

I want to see it because the Red Sox are in it, although I don't really like Jimmy Fallon or Drew Barrymore!

you can tell me about it then :up:

Schmeg said:

I was going to say something about what other celebrities' studios you have visited but...yeah, I've done that, and I plan to do it again. So that's okay! :D

IWasBored said:

you can tell me about it then :up:
You might have to wait til it comes out on video because I fall asleep at the movies. :shifty: At least when I watch movies at home I can rewind.

arw9797 said:
:D We have a room in Chicago!

:crazy: I think it's too far to walk to the concerts but we'll figure it out :D
Room is good!! We'll worry about the details later! :D

i could ask my brother, but i think he's boycotting it due to an even more irrational hatred of jimmy fallon.

Is ANY dislike of Jimmy Fallon irrational? I don't think so.

very good point.

what i meant was he hates him more than i do.

intense hatred. that's what i was looking for.

OMG the girls going PLEBA over Johnny Damon and Tom Brady on tv right now hurt my brain. :huh:

i don't even want to know. i wonder if we could get arw to vertical type at them.

:hmm:

i think it's time for me to find a new wallpaper. i love my ducky boys picture, but i'm getting really sick of seeing my own ugly mug smack in the middle of it.

:mad:

I think they would just giggle hysterically and say Tom Brady has a cute butt again. :crazy:

This is the worst show ever and my Johnny Damon looks like a caveman. Why did my dad make me turn this on?

i'm making a new wallpaper in paint. i haven't done this in ages. we're talking at least a year and a half, people. in internet-time, that's ages!

IWasBored said:
when DOESN'T he look like a caveman, though?

:wink:

johnny :heart:
He REALLY looks like a caveman now...he's all weirdly tanned and stuff. :( Maybe it's the suit, maybe I'm just used to his basebal uniform.

What did I just say about my brian hurting from people going all PLEBA? :shifty:

Schmeg said:

He REALLY looks like a caveman now...he's all weirdly tanned and stuff. :( Maybe it's the suit, maybe I'm just used to his basebal uniform.

What did I just say about my brian hurting from people going all PLEBA? :shifty:

i think it's starting to effect the barina.

nice typeo, brian. :wink:

Kariann said:
Ok so....those sunglasses I wasnt going to bid on the other night....I bid on and won.
:laugh: I'm sure you'll put them to good use!

Back
Top Bottom