One Step Closer to Randoooooooooommmmmm and the Vertigo Tour

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
seriously, mike ness is the only guy who can wear eye make-up and still be cool.

speaking of things that suck, breaking benjamin are terrible. i was curious because i've had no less than 5 people in the last few days ask me if i like them. i was happier having never heard them. their fans are the same people who made creed popular, i'm sure.

:down:

i still can't figure out the itunes playlist.

so if anyone wants to help me out...

I'm having a hard time finding live U2 pictures from the tour. :|

I want to make a wallpaper from SD #1 and I can't find enough of a variety to make a collage. :mad:

IWasBored said:
i still can't figure out the itunes playlist.

so if anyone wants to help me out...
I can be of some assistance!

1. Go to File, and click on New Playlist. A new playlist called Untiled or something will appear in that long box on the left, with Library and Party Shuffle and everything in it.

2. Give your playlist a cheesey little name, such as a season or an emotion or something. I also enjoy random song titles when the mood strikes.

3. Find a song you want to add to your playlist, and drag and drop it onto the name of your playlist.

4. Lather, rinse, repeat as desiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiired.

I am over playlists for the time being and I'm into Party Shuffle, but that will change when I start playing my iPod more than cd's in my car again.

Kariann said:

I know....not thinking about the temptation.
I'm also blocking that one out because there's no way in hell. Why couldn't they have added that one a few weeks ago? :scream:

:laugh: My brother has added a Bono quote to his AIM profile. I really have recreated a monster!
'With U2, it's songwritting by accident. I mean, we don't really know what we're doing... and when we do, um it doesn't seem to help' - Bono

Schmeg said:

I can be of some assistance!

1. Go to File, and click on New Playlist. A new playlist called Untiled or something will appear in that long box on the left, with Library and Party Shuffle and everything in it.

2. Give your playlist a cheesey little name, such as a season or an emotion or something. I also enjoy random song titles when the mood strikes.

3. Find a song you want to add to your playlist, and drag and drop it onto the name of your playlist.

4. Lather, rinse, repeat as desiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiired.

I am over playlists for the time being and I'm into Party Shuffle, but that will change when I start playing my iPod more than cd's in my car again.

thank you wankerman!

it was the dragging/dropping step that got me. i have a little playlist with a cheesy name already, i just couldn't figure out how to get the songs from point a to point b :der:

:D playlist created.

wanna know what i did? serious geek-alert here, people. i made a playlist of the songs the ducky boys played when they opened for dkm, in the same order as the setlist :shifty: so it's the album versions in the order from the show....uh...yeah, i'm cool. :wink:

IWasBored said:

thank you wankerman!

it was the dragging/dropping step that got me. i have a little playlist with a cheesy name already, i just couldn't figure out how to get the songs from point a to point b :der:
:wink: I do what I can. The drag and drop threw me for awhile too.

arw9797 said:

that and another site is where I got most of my pictures from already. I found one of Edge with the Explorer :drool: :drool: :drool:
Cool! Have you found everything you needed? I think @U2 has some, and maybe u2tours.com?

some wonderful take-out food that i ordered arrived :drool:

an order of small onion rings from the wings place is big! large must be fucking huge!!

i decided to be the creepy OMG CAN I FRIEND U person on myspace and friended a bunch of bands, plus mark lind and jay messina from the ducky boys :shifty: they friended me back.

i told andy from the pubcrawlers that i'll be going up to maine on the 16th to see them play, and he said if the show ended really late and we didn't want to drive all the way back (it's a 3 hour drive) he'd find a floor for me and kat to crash on.

i think i'm allergic to blue cheese.

Last edited:
OMGZ look @ whut I mayd last nite!!!!111

plebansRdumb.jpg

Big :down: to signature pixel dimension limits :madspit:

:lmao:

grammatically incorrect signs :drool: (i think i saw the thread which enables me to get this joke)

:shifty: with tax it's close to $285 per person. :eek: :faint:

But then again I keep telling myself no car rental, gas, parking.....

so I'm sure this will somehow even out. Plus my plane ticket was only $120.00 :sexywink:

Queen Bee said:
OMGZ look @ whut I mayd last nite!!!!111

plebansRdumb.jpg

Big :down: to signature pixel dimension limits :madspit:
:laugh: Good Pleba spelling! :up:

Edit: The face on the first guy on the left is cracking me up way too much right now.

Last edited:
arw9797 said:
:shifty: with tax it's close to $285 per person. :eek: :faint:

But then again I keep telling myself no car rental, gas, parking.....

so I'm sure this will somehow even out. Plus my plane ticket was only $120.00 :sexywink:
:yes: It all balances! Go for it! :D

Schmeg said:

:laugh: Good Pleba spelling! :up:

Edit: The face on the first guy on the left is cracking me up way too much right now.

that's what i'd look like if i was there. :yes:

:smite:

Back
Top Bottom