One Step Closer to Randoooooooooommmmmm and the Vertigo Tour

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Spider 1; Shari 0
Spider wins.........I'll probably find him in the shower tomorrow, er later today.:|
Thanks for volunteering to rescue me:wave: Night..............
To spider-stop laughing at me!

I had a horrid day at work today and it didn't help that I had a required lunch meeting that I didn't know about until this morning. I had to eat greasy pizza and try to stay awake for almost 2 hours (it was only supposed to be an hour meeting too). :|

fah said:
~puts on boots, grabs paper with Pope on front page, heads over~

That spider wont know what hit him :mac:

killing a spider with the picture of the pope...that's got to be almost as good as smiting with the hand of god.

today was the warmest day (76) since mid September :drool: It's going to rain for 2-3 days and then it'll be back in the 60's so next week at this time it's going to be so green out!!!!!!! :drool: :drool: :drool:

Remember a few days ago when I said I wasn't getting sick?

I'm still not. :mad: I do NOT still have that scratchy throat, or a dry, persitant cough, and it is not the LEAST bit difficult to breathe, and my stomach does not hurt in any way. :madspit:

I think I'm going to curl up in bed soon and think healthy thoughts. :sigh:

Schmeg said:
Remember a few days ago when I said I wasn't getting sick?

I'm still not. :mad: I do NOT still have that scratchy throat, or a dry, persitant cough, and it is not the LEAST bit difficult to breathe, and my stomach does not hurt in any way. :madspit:

I think I'm going to curl up in bed soon and think healthy thoughts. :sigh:

I hope you feel better....considering that you aren't getting sick.

My throat was sore yesterday. :eyebrow:

boulevard of broken dreams must die!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IWasBored said:
boulevard of broken dreams must die!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yes, it must...that song was playing on TWO stations this morning and the other two stations were playing Dueling Overplayed Evanescence songs. :crack: I almost had to leave it on the mariachi station!!

I am listening to Pearl Jam. :D

:drool: Party Shuffle :drool:

Kariann said:

I can't believe it was just a week ago.

really? It feels like it was just a day or two ago for me. I haven't been able to listen to anything but the Bomb or the concert since last Monday. I don't know if I'll even be able to listen to anything else again other than U2. :tsk:

Schmeg said:

Yes, it must...that song was playing on TWO stations this morning and the other two stations were playing Dueling Overplayed Evanescence songs. :crack: I almost had to leave it on the mariachi station!!

I am listening to Pearl Jam. :D

:drool: Party Shuffle :drool:

i fixed the problem.

dkm now :D

i must check when the spring concert actually is. in the event that you did not stumble into my journal, dkm are playing (along with nas :down: ), so i get to see them for free :hyper:

may something. 1st i think...

arw9797 said:

really? It feels like it was just a day or two ago for me. I haven't been able to listen to anything but the Bomb or the concert since last Monday. I don't know if I'll even be able to listen to anything else again other than U2. :tsk:

I meant I cant believe that the time since then has gone so fast that it still feels like I was just there. Im with you in that all Ive listened to has been the live stuff for the past few days...it's gonna be hard to move on to something else!

Kariann said:

I meant I cant believe that the time since then has gone so fast that it still feels like I was just there. Im with you in that all Ive listened to has been the live stuff for the past few days...it's gonna be hard to move on to something else!

got it :sexywink:

the last week is just a blur. I really don't remember anything after the concert....

whoa...that was scary. My mom and I were going to go to the lake tonight to walk. I called her when I got home from work and she wasn't feeling good so she said she didn't want to go. My mom is a diehard lake walker and if she didn't want to go she must have felt like crap.

Anyhoo...we never discussed tomorrow and I think it's going to rain but I just called her to see if she wants to go. She said yes and that was the end of our conversation. I already talked to her for 15 minutes earlier. I hung up the phone and burst into tears. It only lasted a second but it shocked the hell out of me.

I really never thought I'd miss seeing my parents every day as much as I do. I think my mom especially would pass out if she ever knew that....

Back
Top Bottom