one of the scariest days of my life..and my kids call me a wuss..

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

diamond

ONE love, blood, life
343745%3A%3B23232%7Ffp64%3Dot%3E2327%3D%3C3%3A%3D%3A58%3DXROQDF%3E232383%3A%3B4%3A368ot1lsi

helicopter rides are not for me.:ohmy:

esp riding w my kids while they kept tipping and telling the pilot to "turn sharper and dive deeper." :ohmy:

after a 45 min ride i survived while they giggled at me all the way home.

i'm not happy.

:angry:

db9

Last edited:
No way in hell I would ride in a helicopter unless I was dying. And then I'd have to think about it. :yikes:

My wife keeps begging me to go on a helicoptor ride with her over NYC so she can get some great photos. Please tell me that it's hard to take pictures in one? Please? :wink:

Mark Freedman said:
My wife keeps begging me to go on a helicoptor ride with her over NYC so she can get some great photos. Please tell me that it's hard to take pictures in one? Please? :wink:
343745%3A%3B23232%7Ffp47%3Dot%3E2327%3D%3C3%3A%3D%3A58%3DXROQDF%3E232383%3A%3B486%3A6ot1lsi

the 2 stinkers. :angry:

343745%3A%3B23232%7Ffp45%3Dot%3E2327%3D%3C3%3A%3D%3A58%3DXROQDF%3E232383%3A%3B4%3A369ot1lsi

sorry mark..
i cannot tell a lie. :angry:

db9

Well you've got some daredevil daughters there...I would probably freak out too!

:reject:

my daughter would do the same thing to me. she will drag me onto a copter even if i was scared crapless.

Last edited:
Steve and I took a helicopter ride in Hawaii, we flew close to waterfalls and over rainforests etc...I had a great time! It was a little nervewracking at first though...

Mrs. Edge said:
Steve and I took a helicopter ride in Hawaii, we flew close to waterfalls and over rainforests etc...I had a great time! It was a little nervewracking at first though...
:yes:

Diamond, I'm with you on this one......I took a helicopter ride in Hawaii and I will never do it again! What a waste of $150.... I thought I was the only one, but the other 4 people felt the same way.......never again.

the wheelybird is sooo bumpy and the wind was blowin..and everytime there was turbulence my heart missed a bit brother redrocksu2, so yes were on the same page here.:wink:

all the while my kids we're squealin in the rear seats.:angry:

db9

Last edited:
Awwwwwwww Dave! lol

I would have been the same. I hate planes/helicopets/anythign that can fly with all my heart.

But Im glad for the girlies. it looks like they had a great time. :D

The thought of flying terrifies me. When I went to London I was asking could I get off as we were taking off. On the way home I was a little bit emotional and nobody in my family wanted to sit near me. When we were driving along the runway waiting for take off my brother and ssiter, who were in the opposite aisle and about 4 rows forward, were making boo-hooing noises and shouting "dry your eyes, sister lara". they think flying is great.

Nobody could drag me onto a helicopter. :|

Lara Mullen said:
The thought of flying terrifies me. When I went to London I was asking could I get off as we were taking off. On the way home I was a little bit emotional and nobody in my family wanted to sit near me. When we were driving along the runway waiting for take off my brother and ssiter, who were in the opposite aisle and about 4 rows forward, were making boo-hooing noises and shouting "dry your eyes, sister lara". they think flying is great.

Nobody could drag me onto a helicopter. :|

Join the club, Lala.

Last week I went to Iguazú Falls, in the north east of Argentina. It only takes 1 and 1/2 by plane to get there.
During both flights, I spent the whole time crying and basically making an arse out of myself. But to be honest, I couldn't give a fuck about it. :lol:
Everybody was staring like me and probably thinking: Will somebody shut her up??!
My daddy was sitting beside me and at one point he said: "If you don't quit crying, I'm going to punch you in the face." lol
Well, you ahve to understand the poor man. He got off the plane with his left arm all scratched and red. :shifty:

I have no idea how I'm going to deal with the 13 hour flight to Dublin. :(

Back
Top Bottom