One of the funnier sites on the internet

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

SkeeK

The Original, Rock n' Roll Doggie, VIP PASS
Check this out! You thought all pop music was bad... how about pop music produced by someone who WANTS to be really popular but actually has NO TALENT!

What is the result??

Hilarity!!

Note: This site is actually NOT a joke. The guy goes to my school, and he is absolutely serious, he thinks he is THE MAN. check out the mp3s... if you dare.

Addendum: yeah, the actual link would be nice eh?

[This message has been edited by SkeeK (edited 02-18-2002).]

yeh- u got a bit carried away there & u forgot to post the link
rolleyes.gif
tongue.gif

------------------
I love the way you look at me, I love all the things you do.

SkeeK,
that guy is soooo lame, we think the 3rd mp3, song is so funny. This guy can't be for real? This is a joke. right? Can't get that lame tune out of my haid.

you guys don't see the link there?
you gotta feel the link.
what's wrong with y'all?

------------------
don't.

A label would do far better with Eugene Mirman (www.eugenemirman.com) than BabyBoy.

Welcome to BabyBoy's Official Web Site!

News Flash!

BabyBoy has decided to compose a group of talented R&B singers and songwriters. The group is called Extinct. If you live in the London, Ontario area and are looking for this kind of opportunity, then e-mail BabyPoop right away. There will be several tryouts and during the summer months, the group will be working in the studio. There are also plans to do some concerts at several different malls, including White Oaks and Maisonville mall, in the London area. He is looking for the best of the best and, most importantly, looking for diversity in song style. If the profile suits you, please contact BabyBoy as soon as possible.

BabyBoy welcomes you to his web site. As we speak, he is working on his new album entitled "A Little Somethin..." Please feel free to browse around and listen to samples of his new songs. If you have any questions, concerns, input, or anything at all to say, feel free to e-mail BabyBoy directly! He will respond to your e-mail as soon as possible. The one thing that BabyBoy loves the most is receiving e-mail from his fans.

At the moment, BabyBoy does not have a producer, but it looking frantically for one. (If there are any agents out there reading this, and you are interested in BabyBoy, please e-mail him. He would love to hear what you have to say.) He records out of his house, and occasionally goes into the studio and records.

* To navigate this site, please choose a link from the top of this page. They will direct you to the sweet sounds, life and words of BabyBoy. Enjoy!

To listen to BabyBoy's music, go here:
http://www.mp3.com/madelyniris

OK, the "Weeeeee Song" is perhaps the most hilarious thing I have ever seen. Jesus Christ that was funny.

Gonads and Strife, Gonads and Strife, Gonads and Strife.

GREAT.....another reason to be happy living in LONDON ONTARIO
mad.gif

i am so glad i'm out of here by the end of april. gawd!!!!

------------------
id love adam to perform for me..wearing only cologne and a smile

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom