'One Night Only' are a Brand New Act in UK check them out!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

andyuk

Refugee
All the member here who like to find and discover brand new acts on the scene please take a look at a UK band called 'One Night Only' they have a couple of songs available at the moment called 'Just for Tonight' and 'You and Me' they are gonna get big very soon so please check them out if you can!

If you didn't have nearly a thousand posts I'd think you were a record company promo drone.

I wasn't too keen on 'You and Me' but I do really like 'Just For Tonight'. My only problem with them is that because they're from round here my local paper hasn't stopped banging on about how brilliant they are, going to be the next big thing etc for months so I'm a bit sick of them already.

TheQuiet1 said:
I wasn't too keen on 'You and Me' but I do really like 'Just For Tonight'. My only problem with them is that because they're from round here my local paper hasn't stopped banging on about how brilliant they are, going to be the next big thing etc for months so I'm a bit sick of them already.

Yeah fair point and yes there are getting rave reviews i just downloaded the album and i am loving it! catchy tunes track 1 is a quality tune also loving track 5 a lot!

They are definatly very talented and have had lots of hype about them so lets see how they handle it hopefully very well!

Back
Top Bottom