one down, three to go!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

BabyGrace

Refugee
*whispers: I think the Flyers might be avoiding their post-Olympic break slump...but shhh

anyone see Gagne's goal last night? such a beauty..
and my beloved Rico scored too
icon35.gif

and.. did anyone hear Tocchet's theory on why a silver medal is better than a gold? (because it matches with the Stanley Cup)
biggrin.gif

well now my boys are tied for second I think, and tonight New Jersey, then the Rangers and the Bruins.
anyone wanna talk Flyers (no not hockey, just Flyers) with me or should I shut up and go away?

biggrin.gif

------------------
You make yourself vulnerable to change in your life. But in the end, you've got to become the change you want to see in the world.
-the B-man

[This message has been edited by BabyGrace (edited 02-27-2002).]

Cool!

[This message has been edited by *Stormy* (edited 02-27-2002).]

goaltending is just not strong enough to go all the way. having said that, imo, everyone of the 'big' teams in the east has a fatal flaw so whoever comes out is wide open.

*eyes Stormy suspiciously...

Koba, you mean to tell me you don't think Czechmanek has playoff potential? It was his first year in the league last year, and also his first playoff experience, which I think had a lot to do with his post-season performance. If he keeps it together this year, I would not disregard him..

all in all, I wouldn't underestimate my usual-clutch-time-losers, because they have become so incredibly close as a team and that spirit is showing up in the imrovement on dealing with adversity. One way or another, they're not just giving up.. I have high hopes for this season
smile.gif

------------------
You make yourself vulnerable to change in your life. But in the end, you've got to become the change you want to see in the world.
-the B-man

biggrin.gif

first time in 18 years they've beaten the Devils in either a regular season or playoff series!

actually, the Devils looked really tired, Bieser played a great game except for that one shot on the short side so I feel kinda sorry for him. Not that it's any excuse, the Flyers played hard (most of the time) and deserved to win.

methinks Rusty might have a concussion though, that was a nasty hit
frown.gif

oh yeah and my favourite player (besides Rico, of course) is officially Roenick, his personality is so adorably cute, I can overlook his classic hockey looks
wink.gif

ok, now I will cease talking to myself.....

biggrin.gif

------------------
-the B-man

Back
Top Bottom