One day pass

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

DeadMansParty

Rock n' Roll Doggie
Ive already told the BAW's about this, and I just wanna know why this person is doing this. Ive talked to the lady next to me and its not her. For months now, everyday, always on the 10th step of my stairway in the exact position is this " one day pass". I always pick it up and throw it away, but everytime I come out, its back again, sometimes its back within an hour, and I always throw it away, but it just keeps comming back, driving me nuts! always on the same step. Why are they taunting me!!! any ideas?

Picture014.jpg

Is that a barbell printed on it? Maybe someone stole a pack of one day gym passes and they're using them to taunt you :laugh:

no, its not a Gym pass, its a bus pass and.....................................................FUCK, I KNEW IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Damn Buster!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Picture015.jpg

DeadMansParty said:
Ive already told the BAW's about this, and I just wanna know why this person is doing this. Ive talked to the lady next to me and its not her. For months now, everyday, always on the 10th step of my stairway in the exact position is this " one day pass". I always pick it up and throw it away, but everytime I come out, its back again, sometimes its back within an hour, and I always throw it away, but it just keeps comming back, driving me nuts! always on the same step. Why are they taunting me!!! any ideas?

Hmmmm.....:scratch: :hmm: Perhaps this has something to do with a special Program, thus the "10th step"? :uhoh:

"People who live in glass houses... better stock up on windex." - Laird

p.s. dude that's creepy... I'd move. L/B

when i lived in walnut, this old lady from germany left a really big red sombrero on my door knob. my sister and brother were afraid to approach the door. they made me come home to get the hat off the door knob. it was a really big hat. scary looking too.

Sure its not some hotgirl who is a bit shy trying to get your attention?:wink:

I agree I think it's a HOT chick tryin' to get a toss...... watch your back ... she might have boiled a few bunnies in her day

Fatal Attraction reference^^^

Palace_Hero said:

What's the deal with your sister and brother? :|

i dont know lol. they werent sure why there was a big red sombrero hanging from the doorknob of our home. i should have taken a picture of it. it was pretty big.

Back
Top Bottom