Once there was this kid who...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Zoots

Blue Crack Supplier
CTDMMM.jpg

Got into an accident and couldn't come to school
But when he finally came back
His hair had turned from black into bright white
He said that it was from when
The cars had smashed so hard

Mmm Mmm Mmm Mmm
Mmm Mmm Mmm Mmm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hb5_WhhpweY

I went to elementary school with the girl that had "birth marks all over her body" :hyper:

The Crash Test Dumbies are from my city, Winnipeg!!

Bono's Betty said:
I went to elementary school with the girl that had "birth marks all over her body" :hyper:

:lol: That's great!

Only today I found out they're Canadian. Always thought they were Australian. :huh:

They have some pretty good tunes. "Superman's Song" is another good one. They used to be big here but not so much anymore.

I only know Mmm Mmm Mmm Mmm and Afternoons & Coffeespoons (which I don't fully remember). Watching MTV all day in the 90s :drool: :wink:

Pretty sure these guys covered the XTC song "The Ballad of Peter Pumpkinhead" for the Dumb & Dumber soundtrack.

Good tune.

The_More_You_Know.jpg

Amazing 90's band....

"Someday I'll have, a disappearing 'airline"

Mmm Mmm Mmm Mmm is one of the al time classics too....

I hear their songs almost every day on my work's radio station. Their lead singer has quite the pipes on him... My dad heard him singing one day and thought he was belching. :huh:

Zootlesque said:
I only know Mmm Mmm Mmm Mmm and Afternoons & Coffeespoons (which I don't fully remember).

My sister made me a mix CD for Christmas a couple years back and put both of those songs on there. :love:

They deserve an award for making a chorus by humming.

I bet even Bono couldn't do that :wink:

LemonMacPhisto said:
They deserve an award for making a chorus by humming.

I bet even Bono couldn't do that :wink:

Of course not. He wouldn't be able to stop himself from screaming 'kneel' or 'soul' at some point. "Mmmmmmm ... SOUL!"

Back
Top Bottom