On " The View " today

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

KristenF

The Fly
I was watching " The View " today and they mentioned an interview done by Sting's wife, Trudie Styler, where she confirmed that they are occasional swingers.
I'm not going to judge, because whatever a person is into is their business, but I have to admit that I would be a little upset to hear such news about anybody that I admired-such as Bono.

KristenF said:
II'm not going to judge, because whatever a person is into is their business, but I have to admit that I would be a little upset to hear such news about anybody that I admired-such as Bono.

Why would you be upset? As you said, it's their own business. I don't understand why people get upset over what other people consensually do in their bedrooms.

Re: Re: On " The View " today

joyfulgirl said:

Why would you be upset? As you said, it's their own business. I don't understand why people get upset over what other people consensually do in their bedrooms.

:up:

As long as its consensual, why not? Its their business. Some relationships can handle it, some can't...they've been together for 15 or 20 years so theirs obviously can.

What 2 adults do behind closed doors is none of my business.

i guess some have such high moral standards for our favorite celebrities or heros that they dont want to think about those kinds of things associated with said celeb.

personally, i dont care what bono, edge, larry, or adam, or sting do behind closed doors. actually, i just rather not know.

Mullen-Girl said:
Sorry the PLEBAn came outta me

:no:

Quick, shove it back in!!!

;)

As long as its consensual, why not? Its their business. Some relationships can handle it, some can't...they've been together for 15 or 20 years so theirs obviously can.

:yes:

Re: Re: On " The View " today

joyfulgirl said:
I agree it is their own business, and that they can do whatever they want to do in their own bedroom is their own business...so, if this is the case, why do people continue to not keep it their own business but share it with the general public, and still expect people to have no opinion about it?

Re: Re: Re: On " The View " today

spanisheyes said:
I agree it is their own business, and that they can do whatever they want to do in their own bedroom is their own business...so, if this is the case, why do people continue to not keep it their own business but share it with the general public, and still expect people to have no opinion about it?

I doubt Sting & Trudie expect people to have no opinion about it. They probably just don't care what people think. They've always been open about how great their tantric sex life is, but when and why they started talking about it publicly I couldn't say. Maybe it started with some journalist asking what has kept their marriage going so strong for so long. :shrug:

Exactly! I will never understand the desire that some people have to tell the world their business. :shrug: I suppose it mostly has to do with SHOCK value.
I couldn't care less what Sting and Trudie do in the bedroom, and I was a little dissapointed that she would say something like that on a t.v. show. :|

Re: Re: Re: On " The View " today

Bono's American Wife said:

:up:

What MY Mrs. said... :yes:

Back
Top Bottom