On-line dating services

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

kariatari

War Child
So yeah...my friends and I had a Boys Suck Night last week that ultimately resulted in us getting a lil tipsy and posting free profiles of ourselves on lavalife.com. Initially, it was mostly for shits and giggles to see who would get the most responses and who would get the biggest nut-case. (So far, I think I've won in the latter category...:coocoo: ) However, I did get mail from a guy who I think could actually turn out to be pretty cool. :flirt:

I was just wondering if any of you have ever put up a profile on an online dating service and had any funny/interesting/happy/horrible experiences with it. Please share! :)

I signed up at a place, just looking to meet some friends after I moved downstate. I met some total freaks. One guy said I would taste good in soup. :uhoh: :no:

Bonochick said:
I signed up at a place, just looking to meet some friends after I moved downstate. I met some total freaks. One guy said I would taste good in soup. :uhoh: :no:

OMG!!!!!! :crazy:

Did he mention he liked fava beans with his Chianti?

Oh, I met some REAL dandies...it amazes me that I have since found great people on the Internet! :D

There was this one guy who was obsessed with my car. Now, don't get me wrong, I LOVE my car...but she really isn't anything special to anybody else. This guy though...he'd send me emails and call me just to ask how my car was doing. The one time we met in person, he asked me if he could touch it, and he get pressing his face against it. He lived in a home for recovering drug addicts, and he told me he wanted to take me home to show my car and me off to his friends. He said that I should sleep over some night because it's calming to fall asleep to the sounds of gunshots. :huh:

I was like, okay...step awaaaay sloooooooooowly.....:crack: :no:

omg!

Holy moses, Bonochick! That's crazy! :eek: I hope none of my prospects turn out like that!

i personally own a few collectables (ie sicy, calluna, screaming flower, ali rose, naya, anul_gel, zooropa_a man's nads da, the sweetest thing, and last but DEFINATELY not least, foray. oh and wanderer too.) but none of them really mean anything to me. theyre all quite unnattractive, and their personality is "meh" at best.

but if you want me to hook you up, i can do my best to convince these boring ladies to talk to you. for a price.

$$$

:wink:

Zoomerang96 said:
i personally own a few collectables (ie sicy, calluna, screaming flower, ali rose, naya, anul_gel, zooropa_a man's nads da, the sweetest thing, and last but DEFINATELY not least, foray. oh and wanderer too.) but none of them really mean anything to me. theyre all quite unnattractive, and their personality is "meh" at best.

but if you want me to hook you up, i can do my best to convince these boring ladies to talk to you. for a price.

$$$

:wink:

You slutty water exchanging brat. :madspit:

Back
Top Bottom