Omygosh! I am in love with Brian Eno's 'An Ending - Ascent'.............

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mad1

ONE love, blood, life
Angie Jolie lover from Belfast Norn Ireland. I LO
its just.....so gawddamn beautiful!

Anyone else heard it?

Wonderful, dreamy, passionate, eerie, drowning, fearless, heavenly, touching, suicidal, losing, raw, observing, silent - yet loud, and above all dead........

.........that is how I describe this amazing piece of music by one man and his keyboard! :yes:

I heard it on Classical Chillout 2, and then had visions of it being played at the end of a movie, a movie based on different characters (like Magnolia), and theres a roomful of drugged pple sleeping..........and one is dead in the corner....and we have a scene at hospital where 2 friends wait and look through a window at their friend on a life-support machine while they hope and pray......and then we have a empty play-park where papers are scattered and blowing about and a guy sitting by his bike with his head-bowed smoking a cigarette........and there are an elderly couple standing by a kitchen window - holding hands looking out into the distance. ALL of the above in slow motion of course.
I dunno, I have all this fantastic but black imagination when I hear this.........!!!!

:up: Brian!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
MADDDDDDIIIIEEEE!!!!

Yo Maddie! :wave:

Its been yonks since I last saw your name here but then again, I havent been here as often as I did in the past!!!!

How are ya? OK I hope...... Im fine myself. Ive been busy in the last few months with parties, late nights and so on.....Went to Prague and Poland for a week back in February, off to V Festival in August to see RHCP and Coldplay which will be great!

Hmm, no I havent heard Brian Eno's stuff at all....hmmm what you said is tempting me to get it now!! :D

See ya!

dougal

dougal

Yo Yo Douggie......Im doing fine thank! :wave:

Good to see ur doing fine too!

U say ur tempted to hear, I was tryin to PM u to ask the obvious question seeing as I have it......did u want it copied and sent....but obv...u dinnie want no mail.....so u can let me know sure.............after all it was thanks to u for the SLane ones!

:D

Back
Top Bottom