Omicron Persei 8, Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
WINDMILLS DO NOT WORK THAT WAY.

GOODNIGHT!

(Can you tell I love that Morbo quote?)

Vlad's new avatar = win!

I'd have Zoidberg myself, though. "I've been making fine jewelry for years, apparently!"

It is.

Hmm ...

ron-from-the-biggest-loser-totally-looks-like-dr-zoidberg-from-futurama.jpg

Seriously, I do gelati tasting. My father is a wine connossieur and I am a gelati connossieur. Every new place I can possibly try gelati at, I try their gelati and see how it stacks up.

Fuck, I've even done gelati crawls down Lygon Street.

WINDMILLS DO NOT WORK THAT WAY.

GOODNIGHT!

(Can you tell I love that Morbo quote?)

Yes. :laugh:

Morbo's actually one of my favourite characters, he doesn't appear that prominently, but when he does, respect.

My favourite quote of his.

Morbo: Morbo can't understand his teleprompter because he forgot how you say that letter that's shaped like a man wearing a hat.
Linda: It's a 'T'. It goes 'tuh'.
Morbo: Hello, little man. I will destroy you!

Yes. :laugh:

Morbo's actually one of my favourite characters, he doesn't appear that prominently, but when he does, respect.

My favourite quote of his.

Morbo: Morbo can't understand his teleprompter because he forgot how you say that letter that's shaped like a man wearing a hat.
Linda: It's a 'T'. It goes 'tuh'.
Morbo: Hello, little man. I will destroy you!

Morbo needs to appear more often.

My flatmate in Brisbane and I used to share Morbo quotes ALL THE TIME.

Actually, yes, Bender would be my favourite of the main characters.

I fucking love that Devin Townsend did a song called Bend It Like Bender!

Especially since it's a quite-probably-actually-insane metalhead's attempt at making a pop song. It's fucking hilarious.

I just can't choose, all can and are incredibly funny. I think Zoidberg is more of an acquired taste, some are gonna like him, some won't. Morbo's like an awesome cult figure.

The only I really dislike is Zap Branagan, I don't think he was made to be liked. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom