Omicron Persei 8, Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
G'night Alison! :wave:

When I do my Strawberry Day tomorrow, I'm totally replacing the Parma ham in Parma ham, mint and strawberry with bacon. Yuuuum.

I cannot imagine strawberries with either ham or bacon.

Ahem!

Who Posted?
Total Posts: 1,001
User Name Posts
bono_212 229
Axver 217
Vlad n U 2 181
bono_man2002 138
Slopsy 83
Cin 45
LemonMelon 19
The Sad Punk 17
DreamOutLoud13 16
Alisaura 15
Reggo 11
mysterious_jen 6
major_panic 6
coolian2 6
Irishteen 5
liamcool 5
KhanadaRhodes 2

217. :love:

It's like 17 and 21 all rolled together into a bundle of win.

BWAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHA
i have just found some small but significant ways to get back at the staff.
those pricks forget who does the rosters and with a click of my mouse can change their world from a happy week to 5 days of PURE HELL.
they should have brought wine and chocolate, not backsliding and insults.

those pricks forget who does the rosters and with a click of my mouse can change their world from a happy week to 5 days of PURE HELL.

bwaaaahaahaaahaaaaaaaaaa :evil:

I made sure that when a certain ex-girlfriends bitch friends were giving me a hard time she got the minimum I could give and she had to work with dickheads. :up: It's the small things that make me happy. :D

Bwaaahahahahaha.

Nice stuff, Jen. :evil:

bwaaaahaahaaahaaaaaaaaaa :evil:

I made sure that when a certain ex-girlfriends bitch friends were giving me a hard time she got the minimum I could give and she had to work with dickheads. :up: It's the small things that make me happy. :D

im a petty petty woman and i will take what i can get.
:up:

We ought to use this thread to honour and respect Futurama. People, PEOPLE!

See, my experience has taught me that berries and savoury meaty things DO NOT WORK.

See: berry lasagne pizza.

Gotta love food poisoning.

2ND MELBOURNE CONCERT POSTPONED
TO TOMORROW (WED 16 DEC) DUE TO ILLNESS

The Frontier Touring Company regret to advise that a sudden illness has struck down Green Day lead singer Billie-Joe Armstrong (food poisoning is suspected). Although Billie-Joe was determined to perform tonight it became apparent at 4.30pm today that he would be unable to take to the stage - particularly in light of the lengthy 2.5-3 hour show the band traditionally perform.

Tonight's concert will be rescheduled to tomorrow night - Wednesday 16 December. All tickets remain valid and as allocated and do not need to be exchanged.

If a patron is unable to attend tomorrow night they are advised to seek a refund immediately from their original point of purchase.

agreed!
It's the cheap and nasty filler that spoils my fruit salad.

except for watermelon :heart:

I can hack a bit of watermelon, besides the nasty hiccups it habitually gives me.

Other melons can GO DIE IN A DITCH.

Back
Top Bottom