Omicron Persei 8, Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
The Kunstmuseum, incidentally, doesn't feel as big inside as it looks on the outside.

But you can totally see where U2 played and stuff. Great acoustics.

:lol: You should've stuck the setlist to the wall.

This will have to do for now!

s640x480

Malbun! Sücka!

I would definitely want to visit the country in the future, maybe when I go to see my native country i'll stop at Liechtenstein on the way, and get a chair and sit there and respect the Kunstmuseum!

If I go back to Liechtenstein (if?! WHEN!), I'm totally printing off copies of the setlist and sticking them around the Kunstmuseum. You DO have to put your bag in a locker, but as long as I've decent pockets, anything can be done ...

EVERYBODY should visit Switzerland and Liechtenstein (Switzerstein!) sometime in their lives.

SUCH GOOD COUNTRIES.

Early 90s I think.

Yeah, he was on crack!

There's just no excuse for such failure.

Oh my god and I even rode a Liechtensteinian train!

And oh man you have no idea how beautiful it is up in the mountains. :drool:

If I go back to Liechtenstein (if?! WHEN!), I'm totally printing off copies of the setlist and sticking them around the Kunstmuseum. You DO have to put your bag in a locker, but as long as I've decent pockets, anything can be done ...

Another piece of U2 etched into Kunstmuseum history.

EVERYBODY should visit Switzerland and Liechtenstein (Switzerstein!) sometime in their lives.

SUCH GOOD COUNTRIES.

Lots of cheese, too.

I would recommend mine, but ...

Why am I listening to Eminem? :ohmy:

WHY INDEED.

I am listening to The Space Cossacks. Quality modern instrumental surf rock in the vein of The Ventures. Including a song called Tsar Wars.

Back
Top Bottom