OMG OMG Ryan Adams to be on Letterman Monday!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I've known about it for awhile now...but I don't post EVERY piece of Ryan news that I hear about in this forum. As it is, I'm sure you guys want to give me a beat down for how much I talk about him. :wink:

Bonochick said:
As it is, I'm sure you guys want to give me a beat down for how much I talk about him. :wink:

Dont worry about it. I just like to see there are others who like music that much. :up:

That might be the nicest thing you've ever said to me.

I have so much love for you right now.

But not THAT much. :wink:

Well this is the first I've heard about it, so thanks for the heads up to all. I'll try to stay up and catch it.

BC (or anyone else), do you think he'll play So Alive?

I'll half mock your face!!!!!!! :angry: :wink:

My guess would be that he would play "So Alive"...but I'd be happy to hear anything! I have a feeling it will be memorable, whatever it is.

hey BC....next time you hear about some New York sports story...you should be the first one to post it in "Put em under Pressure"! :wink:

:up: for you zoney
si.jpg

did i happen to mention that letterman will not be taping in minnesota tommorow? :wink:

I have confirmation that he will be performing "So Alive"...which is what I'm sure we all suspected anyway!

I plan to watch. Maybe he'll do something naughty. C'mon, Ryan, just for my amusement.

what day is it? is it today? i guess i can check...anyone know what channel letterman is on on my tv? :wink:

i am lazy. very lazy.

IWasBored said:
what day is it? is it today? i guess i can check...anyone know what channel letterman is on on my tv? :wink:

i am lazy. very lazy.

CBS, today.

A gal I know almost made it in to the show...she was two people from being let in the audience! :scream: She heard it from outside though and said it sounded great. She also said that he wasn't with the whole band.

I just talked to my mom. She's gonna stay up tonight to watch Ryan and then call me afterwards for discussion.

I have trained her so well. ;)

Back
Top Bottom