OMG!!! I saw...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

CatDubh

Refugee
Bryan and Paul from Bell X1!! They were having a pint in The Clarence! I know it's not a big deal for most of you, guys, but I fell off my chair... Wooooooah!! I love those guys!

ROSA!! Why weren't you with me there?? Why oooooooooooh why???? :scream: :scream: :scream:

dear rotten flower,

don't come near the north side or I'll kill you. you know how much I love that guy. you should know. i couldn't believe your email, but as you posted here as well I guess it's true.
I'm so upset I'm heading to the quays right now and end up this meaningless life down the liffey. hope you'll do fine without me.

Truly yours,
Tikka Massala

---> what were you doing at the octognal anyway? ;)

Desert Rose said:
dear rotten flower,

don't come near the north side or I'll kill you. you know how much I love that guy. you should know. i couldn't believe your email, but as you posted here as well I guess it's true.
I'm so upset I'm heading to the quays right now and end up this meaningless life down the liffey. hope you'll do fine without me.

Truly yours,
Tikka Massala

---> what were you doing at the octognal anyway? ;)

Dear Tikka,

I fell off my chair laughing. Thank you for your kind reply. The Octagon now is my local, you can find me there everyday. Now that Wittness is coming up, Temple Bar is stuffed with famous people. On Saturday, I also managed to see BP Fallon and Taylor Hawkins (who's helluva hot btw). However, I also sent a message to our dearest friend, Tracy, to let you know that we were in the Octagon and Paul was there again, but never got a reply. Miss you lot. Please do call.

Yours,

Rotten Flower

Back
Top Bottom