OMG! Does anybody remember this TV show from the 80s?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
GibsonGirl said:

Didn't the female bear (I think her name was Rebecca?) own the plane/company? Baloo just flew it, I think.

But who cares about that, the most important thing is the fun of singing "OH-EEE-YEAH! OH-EEE-YO!" :love:

I guess I'm just flabbergasted that the same bear from the Jungle Book had the cognitive capacity and proper training to fly said plane.

Things don't always have to make sense in the Disney-verse.

inmyplace13 said:

I guess I'm just flabbergasted that the same bear from the Jungle Book had the cognitive capacity and proper training to fly said plane.

But there are other bears that wouldn't surprise you at all if they had the cognitive capacity and proper training to fly a plane?

:wink:

namkcuR said:

But there are other bears that wouldn't surprise you at all if they had the cognitive capacity and proper training to fly a plane?

:wink:

Some bears are more tech savvy than others. Baloo seemed to be into more primitive pursuits.

Regardless, they're all godless killing machines.

inmyplace13 said:

Things don't always have to make sense in the Disney-verse.

I'm actually more flabbergasted that Baloo managed to converse with a human. AND compose songs with themes as far reaching as worries and strife. He's smarter than the average bear. Yai-ai-ee.

GI Joe has to be up there for great cartoons of the 80s. Sure it may have been a little violent, but it was good violence - no one ever died! Not to mention the little PSA type spots they had at the end of every episode...and knowing's half the battle. I wouldn't be where I am today with knowing.

randhail said:
GI Joe has to be up there for great cartoons of the 80s. Sure it may have been a little violent, but it was good violence - no one ever died! Not to mention the little PSA type spots they had at the end of every episode...and knowing's half the battle. I wouldn't be where I am today with knowing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lfFZX55QZyM

Zootlesque said:
:heterosexualman:wink::

Damn! Street Hawk! Oh the memories!!! :drool: :drool: :drool:

I just found out the awesome opening theme is from a Tangerine Dream album. I've always been curious about those german electronic music wizards. Now I'm definitely getting one of their albums. :drool:

hardyharhar thinks it might be from the Thief Soundtrack (he hasn't heard/seen the show you were referring to).

Lila64 said:

hardyharhar thinks it might be from the Thief Soundtrack (he hasn't heard/seen the show you were referring to).

The theme by Tangerine Dream? It's from their Le Parc album from 1985 or something.

Back
Top Bottom