OMG!!!!! Aussies just saw Holly Valance's (aka Flick from Neighbours) song!!!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

OzAurora

Refugee
The Sunshine Coast, Queensland, Australia
my o my- I dont know what to say here except hmmmmmm!!!- this is such a bad song- I just saw the clip on Rage and cant believe it- the song is kinda like a technoy dancey thing which is pretty bad but he clip is just awful- shows I dont know how many shots of just her lower torso while she is gyrating about and THEN she dances around naked but her bits are kinda disguised by some flashes of light- oh my it is such a sex display and it is clearly the only thing that is going to sell her musical career- such a shame that she had to resort to this- I dont know if I can watch neighbours in the same light now- anyway if you can se it - check it out it will make you laugh, really!!!!
smile.gif

That song got to number 1 over here. i have given up on the British record buying public. (little girls with too much pocket money
tongue.gif
) Yeah she is ok looking but that shouldnt sell a song! I agree, its awful and sooo annoying!

Originally posted by Desert_Sky:
That song got to number 1 over here. i have given up on the British record buying public. (little girls with too much pocket money
tongue.gif
) Yeah she is ok looking but that shouldnt sell a song! I agree, its awful and sooo annoying!

it wasnt no.1 was it?!?!?!?

*seriously losing track of charts*

i wish i had too much pocket money!!

Mwah yerseeeeeelf!

I tink the songs cool :S

And anyway im sure u love the way she looks mr deserk sky.....oh no wait ur too busy eyeing up latie
wink.gif
DOH i meant KATIE and i know ur loving jade too mwah!!!

[This message has been edited by bono-vox (edited 05-24-2002).]

didnt he used to be in Heartbreak High too?
Argh, how do the Aussies manage to get us to watch all this stuff?

------------------
Then we sat on our own star and dreamed of the way that we were and the
way that we wanted to be
Then we sat on our own star and dreamed of the way that I was for you
and that you were for me
And then we long to dance the night away
And turned to each other saying 'I love you, baby I love you'
Oh the way that young lovers do

?*~darkcloud~*?

I heard the best request on [V] "i wana here the Holly Valance clip cos i am homealone and i wana wank" cracked me up at the time

------------------
Sill looking for that 2nd bunny..

Is it just me or can you actually see nipple in this video clip?

------------------
"Your sun so bright it leaves no shadows, only scars. Carved into stone on the face of earth"
- One Tree Hill

jonedwards80@hotmail.com

Back
Top Bottom