omg....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

melon

ONE love, blood, life
This forum cracks me up.

Melon

------------------
"He had lived through an age when men and women with energy and ruthlessness but without much ability or persistence excelled. And even though most of them had gone under, their ignorance had confused Roy, making him wonder whether the things he had striven to learn, and thought of as 'culture,' were irrelevant. Everything was supposed to be the same: commercials, Beethoven's late quartets, pop records, shopfronts, Freud, multi-coloured hair. Greatness, comparison, value, depth: gone, gone, gone. Anything could give some pleasure; he saw that. But not everything provided the sustenance of a deeper understanding." - Hanif Kureishi, Love in a Blue Time

Suck this lemon until your head comes off.

icon34.gif

I know this will sound bitchy, but why is there a Radiohead forum here now?? This is weird.

Why not a Smashing Pumpkins forum? Why not an REM forum? These are bands that many U2 fans seem somewhat unaccountably insane about too. Why not a Beatles forum? Why not a Led Zeppelin forum?

WHY ARE WE PRIVILEGING RADIOHEAD??!!

By the way, I think The Bends is an amazing album.

------------------
Your seven worlds collide
Whenever I am by your side
Dust from a distant sun
Will shower over everyone

-Crowded House

Originally posted by scatteroflight:
I know this will sound bitchy, but why is there a Radiohead forum here now?? This is weird.

Why not a Smashing Pumpkins forum? Why not an REM forum? These are bands that many U2 fans seem somewhat unaccountably insane about too. Why not a Beatles forum? Why not a Led Zeppelin forum?

WHY ARE WE PRIVILEGING RADIOHEAD??!!

By the way, I think The Bends is an amazing album.

There are more RH posts on this forum, than any other band, besides U2 of course.

Supply and Demand.

------------------
-Elvis
http://plot180.net/taol/

[This message has been edited by Elvis (edited 01-07-2002).]

Well now, is this heaven on a stick, or what?

Now the web's leading U2 site has its own Radiohead forum. Everything in its right place, indeed.

------------------
"Once again
I'm in trouble with my old friend
She is papering the windowpanes
She is putting on a smile
Living in a glasshouse..."

Originally posted by Elvis:

There are more RH posts on this forum, than any other band, besides U2 of course.

Supply and Demand.

Thank God we weren't all talking about New Kids on the Block!
tongue.gif
biggrin.gif

Hehehe...and NKOTB forum...

Wow...the fun I would have!!!
biggrin.gif

------------------
"I don't know you,
But you don't know the half of it..."

Originally posted by Elvis:

I still think we should have gone with my idea and delete all the Radiohead posts

would have also solved the problem

------------------
Salome
Shake it, shake it, shake it

Hey Elvis, I think you should take Salome's name off the mod list for this forum.

hihihihiihi

I think it's great! Kudos to the management for reflecting the will of the people, so to speak. Now we can talk about Radiohead without bugging people in the main forum and without hijacking the Lemonade stand.
biggrin.gif

-sula

Back
Top Bottom