Omfg!!!!!!!!!!!!! I've Got Live8 Tickets

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Dudette

The Fly
FUCKING HELL!!!!!!! OK I don't care if I get told off for swearing I'M GOING TO LIVE8!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Waahhhh literally in tears. MY friend just rang up shouting and screaming.

This kinda thing doesn't happen to a lil girl like me!!

Seeing U2 twice in one month. BLLOODDY HEELLLLL

Aw cheers guys!

Sleeping tonight has gone out of the window!!! Leaving tomorrow to travel to Manchester. I need a sedative!

Seriously though.............this is mad.

Congratulations! It's gonna be the concert of a lifetime... Floyd reunited... :drool: Bring back lots of pics and bootlegs and post 'em here.... or else! :mad:

:wink:

I've managed to get 2 as well.My niece has won 2 but she's 7 months pregnant as we speak! So i've explained to her how irresponsible it would be to go!

I thought these were "free" concerts. :confused: If you paid for them, then where is the money going?

Why can't they just hold an open concert for everyone??

You had to text that is how you paid for the ticket. The tickets are free but you had to pay for the text. To be honest I don't think U2 will make as big an impact as they did 20years ago, in fact I think the concerts will be poor in comparison!

when is it?
is it gonna be on tv in the us?
:huh:
ive read about it but didnt really pay much attention i thought it was till next year or somethin

***edited to say whats the '8' for?? have there been 7 already?:huh:

Last edited:
Dudette said:
FUCKING HELL!!!!!!! OK I don't care if I get told off for swearing I'M GOING TO LIVE8!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Congrats! If you, or anyone else who's attending, would like to do a writeup about the show for Interference.com, feel free to e-mail or PM me.

Thanks!!
Ms. Devlin Smith
Contributing Editor
Interference.com
devlin@interference.com

elevation2u said:
***edited to say whats the '8' for?? have there been 7 already?:huh:

The 8 is for the G8 summit.....the 8 richest countries of the world.

Thanks rjhbonovox! Unfortunately, I feel the same way. :sad: The NetAid concert was pretty much a flop and the Nelson Mandela concert had very minimal impact in the media. I guess this is why they need to get Clear Channel and MTV heavily involved.

no fair!
i'm very jealous but congrats anyway
but its still not fair... :wink:

Congrats to those of you who got tickets. A very historic show in so many respects. Have a great time! We can't wait til you report back, and hopefully with lots of pictures!

BTW, who is telecasting this in the U.S., does anyone know?

Zootlesque said:
Congratulations! It's gonna be the concert of a lifetime. Bring back lots of pics and bootlegs and post 'em here.... or else! :mad:

:wink:

Zootlesque couldn't have said my words better!
Enjoy the concert and bring back lots of pics!!! :wave:

Last edited:
Dudette said:

And FLOYD!!!:rockon:

Congrats! Have a great time!:wink:

i would love if someone could take me to the Live 8 concert ..im from melbourne and will be visiting london in early july....please someone..i will give you a "gift" if you would like..

Back
Top Bottom