Olympic Toggery

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

beli

Blue Crack Addict
So some of us have watched the Olympic opening ceremony. (and to some of us thats the only bit of the Olympics we will watch until the closing ceremony :uhoh: )

What did you think of the nations uniforms? There appeared to be a lot of beige pant suits I thought.

Discuss, ponder, and drool.

2002004875.jpg

There is also Bjorks frock .......

As per usual, we looked absolutely hideous. It made me laugh last night watching a 7 self ad thing for a replica jacket for ONLY $3,995!!!!!
What a bargain!

:|

Bjork looks incredible. Mum taped the ceremony and reckons overall, the whole thing shitted on Sydney's. :up: I might have to watch it one day.

0,1445,157825,00.jpg

The New Zealanders werent much better. The colours - all black - were a bit more presentable but the costumes themselves looked a bit tracky dackish.

16.jpg

The Big Cigar.

I actually preferred the Sydney fire and water cauldron to this thingie. The Athens cauldron reminded me a bit of those plastic yellow birds that bob up and down ala Homer Simpson during his fat phase.

51086559MS088_OLYopenteam.jpg

China? And yet another bland outfit.

Why are there only photos of the people with no taste? Oh thats right poor countries dont have access to the internet :smackshead:

Back
Top Bottom