Olsen Twins richer than U2 - Page 2 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Lemonade Stand > Lemonade Stand Archive
Click Here to Login

Old 11-30-2003, 08:08 AM   #16
ONE
love, blood, life

Local Time: 11:06 AM
That's pretty crazy. I remember seeing Two of a Kind for the first time when I was in the US and everyone laughed at me 'cause I didn't know who they were. They're getting to be pretty famous over here too now - they have this clothing line in ASDA (which is owned by Walmart) and a make-up brand and all sorts of other stuff.

Old 11-30-2003, 08:30 AM   #17
Acrobat

Quote:
Originally posted by FizzingWhizzbees
That's pretty crazy. I remember seeing Two of a Kind for the first time when I was in the US and everyone laughed at me 'cause I didn't know who they were. They're getting to be pretty famous over here too now - they have this clothing line in ASDA (which is owned by Walmart) and a make-up brand and all sorts of other stuff.
I remeber seeing Two of a Kind on uk disney channel too and not knowing who they were, then they brought their movies out and suddenly they were huge over here too, i then later found out on the net that they have been famous since they were babies in usa

i love two of a kind but the other show the have and their movies suck

the make up and the shampooo is very nice actually

Old 11-30-2003, 08:35 AM   #18
Jesus Online

Local Time: 10:06 PM
Good on them. They've had good help making them very successful young ladies. I personally am not a fan of them, but congrats to them both.
Old 11-30-2003, 09:35 AM   #19
ONE
love, blood, life

Local Time: 07:06 PM
how old are they?

ok, i googled it and there's actually a silly little countdown thing until they turn 18.

frankly i can't believe that they're around my age and earning 100000000x more than I do. oh, sure, money's the root of all evil, but hey think of all the cds i could buy....

i need an agent.
Old 11-30-2003, 09:44 AM   #20
Vocal parasite

Local Time: 10:06 PM
See, this is why I'm not wealthy: the Olsen twins took all my money. Lousy thieving celebs.

Ian McCulloch the U2 fan:
"Who buys U2 records anyway? It's just music for plumbers and bricklayers. Bono, what a slob. You'd think with all that climbing about he does, he'd look real fit and that. But he's real fat, y'know. Reminds me of a soddin' mountain goat."
"And as for Bono, he needs a colostomy bag for his mouth."

U2gigs: The most comprehensive U2 setlist database!
Gig pictures | Blog
Old 11-30-2003, 10:01 AM   #21
Acrobat

Local Time: 07:06 AM
I may be wrong, but U2 may have to pay taxes in the US on money they earn in the US.
Old 11-30-2003, 10:38 AM   #22
Blue Crack Addict

Local Time: 06:06 AM
If you saw their countdown, you will know they are seventeen and a half, and a week or two and counting. They were born in June 1986.

Yes U2 pay no income tax in Ireland because they are artists. Ditch diggers, toilet scrubbers in Ireland pay taxes, rock stars, artists and actors do not. If they are taxed on the stuff they do in the US, I don't know. I'm not into finance. That's why they have Paul McGuiness. I think they do have to pay property taxes on their homes in Dublin though, and their cars. However, not paying personal income tax is a HUGE advantage to Irish stars, considering most American, British and other citizens lose 50-90% of their earnings to their govenment and U2 does not.
Old 12-01-2003, 09:18 PM   #23
Blue Crack Distributor