Old vinyl finally unloaded! Almost...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

martha

Blue Crack Supplier
Orange County and all over the goddamn place
I finally got most of the packages mailed today! Stories, deep, Lady Lemon, Khanananada, and no disk: your packages are in the mail as we speak! Don't forget to look at the postage amount and donate or overtip that much.

Meegannie, BAW, hiphop, and hippy: yours will be mailed out sometime next week, I think. I need boxes/cardboard, and time. I'll need to stay home with Jake this weekend and do gross things to the holes in his little head, so I'll have time to pack up your records.

I think that was TMI, wasn't it? :huh:

Anyway, there you go. :wave:

Martha,

You are too kind.

I got my belt-drive phillips turn table going and listened to both sides of all three lps.

I think I saw that johanson tour. brought back some good memories. nilson wrote some great songs. and s. lawns were a big part of the LA new wave/ punk scene in the early 80s.

Thanks, I will pass it on!

meegannie, Char, hiphop, hippy--Yours all went out today. I found the right guy at the post office, and he saved me a bundle! :hug: Ting :hug: They all went media mail for cheap!

meegannie, yours went to the US address you gave me, and hiphop, yours went surface mail because it was way cheap. So, forget about them, and then you'll have a surprise for the new year!

Back
Top Bottom