old school nickelodeon game show appreciation thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

impy13

ONE love, blood, life
ddododo do you have it!

GUTS-show_r1_c2.jpg

guts_medals.jpg

I wish I had a piece of the aggro Crag :drool:

I miss watching the shows on Nickelodeon....I used to watch them with my son when he was growing up, then we drifted into MTV. I liked people getting dumped with slime!

thats old school? what I remember from Nick is pinwheel, today's special, and you cant do that on television, but thats like 20 years ago.

DeadMansParty said:
thats old school? what I remember from Nick is pinwheel, today's special, and you cant do that on television, but thats like 20 years ago.

we're the same age so I know what you're talking about. ;) you can't do that on television was my favorite.

and if we're talking game shows Double Dare must be mentioned.

WildHoneyAlways said:

we're the same age so I know what you're talking about. ;) you can't do that on television was my favorite.

and if we're talking game shows Double Dare must be mentioned.

ahhhhhhhh yeah, I wrote a letter to them when I was a kid, wanting to be on it, anyone remember 'turkey TV" from nickelodeon? it was around 1985. I loved that show.

picture removed by Miroslava due to nasty "hotlinking" warning placeholder

^ Not-quite-Family Double Dare

famddare_race.jpg

ddare_host.jpg

On your mark, get set, goooooooooooooo!

Oddly enough Marc Summers has a show on the Food Network now

Last edited by a moderator:
Mr. BAW said:

I called DMP and asked, "what the hell did you do to inmyplace13?"

:lol:

DAMMIT though

i missed the nastiness

sorry guys, guess ill be more careful about hotlinking things

inmyplace13 said:

:lol:

DAMMIT though

i missed the nastiness

sorry guys, guess ill be more careful about hotlinking things

its all good, I once posted a funny pic, but what I didnt know, until Redrocks called me on it, was that there was a girl doin some dude attached to it.

What was that show where the 2 families competed against one another and someone usually got slimed ? It was really messy....my son and I used to watch that all the time together.

Well till he got older, then we started watching stuff like Jackass and Bam Margera together!

Back
Top Bottom