Old MTV & VH1 shows...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Moonlit_Angel

Blue Crack Addict
In a dimension known as the Twilight Zone...do de
Funny we had the thread recently about these older shows and everything-looks like VH1 Classic is airing them all throughout this month on the weekends. Yesterday they had a "Pop-Up Video" marathon, and today they're having an "MTV Unplugged" marathon (starts at 1 pm eastern). And at some point during the rest of this month they'll be having "Behind The Music" shows and "Storytellers" shows and stuff like that

Just thought I'd alert those of you who wanted to see all these kinds of shows again :).

Angela

You're welcome :).

U2Girl1978 said:
Oh nooo...I missed the Pop Up video marathon. Ugh! That was my favorite show.. Do they still have that on?

I don't know if they'll be airing any more "Pop-Up Video" shows on this channel anytime soon-I imagine, though, if the response to this little thing they're doing this month is positive, they may wind up showing these kinds of shows on a regular basis, so... Perhaps you can write them and request to see them again or something.

The regular VH1 channel doesn't air this show anymore, though, no...which is a real shame.

I wished I'd known about the "Pop-Up Video" one sooner, otherwise I would've mentioned it yesterday.

Angela

They're showing bad episodes of Unplugged though...I've looked through the schedule and there's no Nirvana, REM, Eric Clapton, or Alice In Chains, which I think are the best ones.

I wish they would show Remote Control reruns on MTV2 or something like that.

Behind the Music was always interesting, even if I didn't like the artist the story was usually worth watching.

I liked the narrator of BTM; he had (erm, has) a cool voice. :)

I watched some of the Pop-Up Video marathon. Used to love that show. I bought my friend the Pop-Up Eighties DVD.

Back
Top Bottom