old interference chatters

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

kellieu2

The Fly
hey its me kellie from the interference chat back when chat was busy. i miss interference chat alot. i had alot of fun chatting in there. i was just wondering what everyones been up to lately? that used to go in there often.:wave:

I used to chat on some chat, before I joined Interference in early 2002. I know some interferencers were there. I don't remember what site it was on....

i used to go there too. once in a blue moon i'll log in just to see how dead it is.

KELLIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
it's meeeeeeeeeeeee Kristen!!!!!!

:hug: how are you?!

Liesje said:
I used to chat on some chat, before I joined Interference in early 2002. I know some interferencers were there. I don't remember what site it was on....

wouldnt happen to be mysterious ways page on liveuniverse.com was it?

i went on interference chat once, and i was talking to people that ive never seen on the board, maybe some people in the art forum or in the business side of u2 forum, who knows?:shrug:

probably just people that didn't hang out here in the forum. I know alot of my friends from in there weren't on the forum or come on here under a different name. I had a different name in the chat, well changed it all the time....so it may have been confusing too.

Back
Top Bottom