Old Harry Rocks, Dorset, England Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah crap, phone call, so count me out of making the new thread if it comes up soon!

Oh for god's sake! Send her to ... an ear person, I forget what they're properly called. I hate other people being able to listen in to my TV shows and music and stuff, and it's just obnoxious anyway.
i've asked my mom about that since she's her power of attorney, and she said medicare wouldn't cover a haring aid :mad:

gfy medicare

Anyone want to PM me with their mobile numbers? I'm slowly accruing them, and I'm a spontaneous text freak, where if I see something relevant/funny I usually text the person straight away (unless it's in the middle of THEIR night because that fucks me off if I get woken by my phone!! :giggle: )

Anyone want to PM me with their mobile numbers? I'm slowly accruing them, and I'm a spontaneous text freak, where if I see something relevant/funny I usually text the person straight away (unless it's in the middle of THEIR night because that fucks me off if I get woken by my phone!! :giggle: )
i can send you mine if you'd want a yank's number :wink:

Ooh what's the milestone for??

Six months of Superthreads.

Relevant links for person who makes thread:

On an unrelated note, here's the website for the Museum Voor Oude Kunst, unfortunately not in English but nonetheless whoever makes the new thread (Ian) will need it: http://www.fine-arts-museum.be/site/NL/frames/F_museeanc.html

Oh, this must be included in the next thread. This is how Anna found out about the Museum Voor Oude Kunst, a painting called The Fall Of The Rebel Angels!

http://www.artbible.info/art/large/485.html

IAN, MAKE THE NEW THREAD.

See links!

PS Khan, bestest mod ever, can you keep this thread open for just a little bit after the new thread begins so that I can quote posts from here? I'm going to stop posting until the new thread, and there's stuff here I'd like to reply to.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom