Old Harry Rocks, Dorset, England Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh my God....I will be driving through Missouri on Sunday...

Bruce will be performing in Missouri on Sunday.............

Oh, Ax, before I go, some reading for you:

Why U2, why can't you do this? That's seriously fucking nuts.

I especially love this: "Pick one, Steve! We're going with obscurity... start with obscurity..."

CAN YOU IMAGINE BONO SAYING THAT?

I can't believe you even try to move from one room to the other! If I were in your position, I would have built a fortress in the bathroom, with the toilet turned into a comfortable throne and the TV and computer within easy reach.
:lol: i can't either, to be honest. especially since i've got get all used to using crutches again. it's amazing how quickly i forgot how to use them since the last little bit i rarely needed them.

and i would just camp out in the bathroom, if mine weren't so small! :mad: you walk in, and turn to your right, there's the sink. it's got a tiny counter. immediately to the right of that is my toilet. then immediately after that is the bathtub/shower. whenever i get sick and lay by the toilet, the tips of my toes stick out in the hallway!

BUY A TICKET.

I'm supposed to start school the next day :lol: And that's not even halfway to Texas. I'd die during the rest of the drive.

On the other hand, it would kill me a little inside knowing how close I would be...and also that...ohmyjesus, this isn't a stadium show!

I especially love this: "Pick one, Steve! We're going with obscurity... start with obscurity..."

I would DIE. DIE.

:lol: i can't either, to be honest. especially since i've got get all used to using crutches again. it's amazing how quickly i forgot how to use them since the last little bit i rarely needed them.

and i would just camp out in the bathroom, if mine weren't so small! :mad: you walk in, and turn to your right, there's the sink. it's got a tiny counter. immediately to the right of that is my toilet. then immediately after that is the bathtub/shower. whenever i get sick and lay by the toilet, the tips of my toes stick out in the hallway!

I've luckily never had to learn how to use crutches in the first place, touch wood ...

Heh, I know what you mean about small bathrooms. I live in a fucking shoebox here. My bathroom and my laundry are the same room. There's barely enough room to move! Luckily, the toilet is in its own little separate neighbouring room, so it's just my washing machine, bath/shower, sink (which has no counter! :mad: ) and random bathroom/laundry stuff forced into a small space.

Serious thinking is going to be involved over the next few days...serious thinking and planning...there is a 70% chance I will be seeing Bruce on Sunday :uhoh:

I'm supposed to start school the next day :lol: And that's not even halfway to Texas. I'd die during the rest of the drive.

On the other hand, it would kill me a little inside knowing how close I would be...and also that...ohmyjesus, this isn't a stadium show!

Fuck university. Springsteen > university.

"pick one, larry! we're going with obscurity...start with obscurity"
"well bono i say, foock it, play stuck. the fans ain't heard that one in years"

"thanks lovely londoners! [note: they're playing akron, ohio] now here's an oldie, but a goodie. we've not played this in a long time, so here's hoping it goes okay!"
*edge starts playing stuck*
*crowd boos*

I've luckily never had to learn how to use crutches in the first place, touch wood ...

Heh, I know what you mean about small bathrooms. I live in a fucking shoebox here. My bathroom and my laundry are the same room. There's barely enough room to move! Luckily, the toilet is in its own little separate neighbouring room, so it's just my washing machine, bath/shower, sink (which has no counter! :mad: ) and random bathroom/laundry stuff forced into a small space.
:yes: yes, you are lucky :wink: my parents have both used them for knee surgeries, so i have them kinda helping me out and offering advice.

oh wow. that sounds like our house! :lol: you should see the kitchen. you know shotgun shacks? just picture that as a kitchen. it's little and narrow. the too many cooks in the kitchen rule really applies, because if there's more than two people in there at once, disaster occurs.

"thanks lovely londoners! [note: they're playing akron, ohio] now here's an oldie, but a goodie. we've not played this in a long time, so here's hoping it goes okay!"
*crowd boos*

:lmao: Yes I think that would be about the extent of it.

*crowd boos*

This is exactly how I fear it all going horribly awry too. :sad:

Though I could also imagine this happening:

"Pick one, Edge! We're going with obscurity ... start with obscurity!"
"Well, Bono, I think it's been quite a while since we've played Exit. Let's play Exit!"
"... Ex ... it?"
"On The Joshua Tree!"
"... really?"
"Yeah, between One Tree Hill and Mothers Of The Disappeared!"
"What the hell are you on about, Edge? The Joshua Tree's just an EP! Streets, Still Haven't Found, With Or Without You, and Bullet!"
"... oh fuck you, you dopey preachy bastard." *starts playing Exit anyway*
*Bono sings Bullet over the top*

buy the ticket or i will kill you.

where in missouri? st. louis? kansas city? bumfuck?

St. Louis, which I have to drive through, on Saturday, Kansas City on Sunday...KC is kinda way outta the way...so actually the temptation to tell my boss that I CAN'T work on Saturday is growing quite great.

If I went to the show in St. Louis, I could stop at Chass' afterwards, then leave Sunday morning for school...this rests on the fact that Chass wouldn't molest me in my sleep though.

:yes: yes, you are lucky :wink: my parents have both used them for knee surgeries, so i have them kinda helping me out and offering advice.

oh wow. that sounds like our house! :lol: you should see the kitchen. you know shotgun shacks? just picture that as a kitchen. it's little and narrow. the too many cooks in the kitchen rule really applies, because if there's more than two people in there at once, disaster occurs.

Knowing my health luck at the moment, I'll probably get hit by a bus tomorrow and need crutches. :madspit:

Eek. My kitchen's pretty similar, especially when I have the clothes horse set up (since I won't use the communal washing line). That really cuts it down to only being able to hold one person! The worst part is the absence of bench space. I could deal with this if only it had a little more in the way of bench space. There's room for it too! But nooo. So instead that room is taken up by cabinets and things I bought myself.

:lol: bruce is in nashville tomorrow. damn. i should've just waited there for a few more days! :lol:

I thought the show tonight was the end of the tour, except for the Harley Davidson show in Milwaukee! Had I known he was playing in St. Louis I would've made plans long before now

Oh my god. I just switched to see what Olympics event 7 is showing, and they're showing the softball - and one of Australia's players is called Natalie Titcume.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom