Old Harry Rocks, Dorset, England Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The consensus seems to be, yeah, it was an accident, but he meant it and he's freaked himself out. Which is why he's not responding.

I just want to know if he meant it.

Yeah, I'd agree with that consensus! It seems like he's just a bit too honest and willing to let slip with things when he's tired! Hell, I know I can be over-honest when I'm tired, though it's usually telling people just how much I don't rather than do like them.

The Olympics can be cool, especially the sports that involve people doing...cool things off a diving board, or on a mat or balance beam or anything; some sports suck though; if I wanted to see two men hit each other I'd stand outside a bar at last call:wink:

:lol:

Yeah, I agree, I find the water polo and the boxing intolerably boring. And everyone hates synchronised swimming. But table tennis is on at the moment, which is cool, and the BMX yesterday was bloody awesome. And I've discovered handball is a fucking awesome sport that we need more of in Australia.

Oh yeah, and Usain Bolt in the 100m and 200m is just astonishing to watch.

Yeah, I'd agree with that consensus! It seems like he's just a bit too honest and willing to let slip with things when he's tired! Hell, I know I can be over-honest when I'm tired, though it's usually telling people just how much I don't rather than do like them.
:lol: I'm just going to be on tenterhooks until I hear it from his lips (or thru text) that he meant it.

Yikes, Hope you don't have to have the operation.

I'm still feeling weak, disy, no energy today :sigh:

I second the no operation sentiment. Hopefully your ears are just blocked and a draining will help?
Sorry if anyone is eating :lol:
Or is it just me who finds medical procedures stomach turning? :wink:

Daniel this is a bit worrying that you're still sick. You're either turning into poor glues, or you have a nasty virus of some kind. Though these 2 options are better than it being something very serious.
:slant:

:up:
how long is your holiday together?

:wave:

We're together 24 days which is just more than a week left together :) wish it never had to end...

:lol:

Yeah, I agree, I find the water polo and the boxing intolerably boring. And everyone hates synchronised swimming. But table tennis is on at the moment, which is cool, and the BMX yesterday was bloody awesome. And I've discovered handball is a fucking awesome sport that we need more of in Australia.

Oh yeah, and Usain Bolt in the 100m and 200m is just astonishing to watch.

Table Tennis is kinda cool except you know who is gonna win :wink:

:giggle: Trust me, if it's THE sickness like Ax & I had, you'll only want to curl up and die most of the time. There is no fun to be had. :tsk:

Yeah, it's just shit. You can't do anything. Looking at the computer or books or the TV is horrible. At least you can passably just listen to rather than watch the Olympics.

I second the no operation sentiment. Hopefully your ears are just blocked and a draining will help?

Daniel this is a bit worrying that you're still sick. You're either turning into poor glues, or you have a nasty virus of some kind. Though these 2 options are better than it being something very serious.

Well My ears aren't blocked :laugh:, I had a bit of a runny nose this morning, but it has since disappeared. So I dunno. I'm hoping its nothing too serious.

:wave:

We're together 24 days which is just more than a week left together :) wish it never had to end...

Table Tennis is kinda cool except you know who is gonna win :wink:

You going to become Canadianteen soon? :wink:

And don't write off the European table tennis teams! The Germans managed to grab silver, which was cool.

Swap it for that Aussie Rules shit. ANYTHING has to make more sense than that game :yes:

:lol: No, Aussie Rules is fast and entertaining once you figure out what the fuck the loopy buggers are doing.

I propose we ditch rugby league and bring in handball. :up:

:hug: Hi Anna!

:no: Oh god, Daniel, you don't want to turn into me....:shifty:.....:hmm:.....:giggle:

And, random information...did you all know that cats LOVE ear wax? :shifty: :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom