Old Harry Rocks, Dorset, England Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Khan, you're not getting just one set for $39.99, act now and you can get two sets of knives for $39.99. All you have to do is promise to tell a friend about our amazing offer.

The words promise to tell a friend seem so terrifying.

Yes, like the weird scientology dude on that bbc special, are they going to 'turn up' everywhere? hovering like flies on shit?

Khan, you're not getting just one set for $39.99, act now and you can get two sets of knives for $39.99. All you have to do is promise to tell a friend about our amazing offer.

The words promise to tell a friend seem so terrifying.
yeah. i can picture you just casually mentioning it to a friend, then ron jumps out of the bushes nearby and is like "FOOL! YOU DID NOT 'TELL A FRIEND,' YOU JUST MERELY SUGGESTED! AND NOW YOU DIE!"

The internet's back, so I can say something I meant to say earlier. I loved the guy on the knife program that decided that since he collects japanese weapons, he's a master of kitchen cutlery :lmao:

yeah. i can picture you just casually mentioning it to a friend, then ron jumps out of the bushes nearby and is like "FOOL! YOU DID NOT 'TELL A FRIEND,' YOU JUST MERELY SUGGESTED! AND NOW YOU DIE!"

He'll slice and dice you all up. He tried to tell you what those knives could do to bone.

heart shaped hedges japanese gardens

:suicide:

Oh god, boobs representing the William Tell Overture! I hope Anna saw that bit. :lmao:

Edit: I see she did!

Last edited:
Ok, that's what Iwas waiting for, I just talked to mom, and she said as much as she knows I can't afford it, I have to find a way, because she said it before I even could, but LeRoi dying and Clarence being sick is just reason enough for why I can't not go

Ok, that's what Iwas waiting for, I just talked to mom, and she said as much as she knows I can't afford it, I have to find a way, because she said it before I even could, but LeRoi dying and Clarence being sick is just reason enough for why I can't not go

Awesome. :up:

Yes, never miss a concert.
My sister: I've got tickets to Nirvana. You in?
Idiot: Meh... Maybe next time.

:scream:

:ears perk up:

:lol:

The question was "what do the drummers of Duran Duran and Queen have in common?" Alan responded with "they share the last name of Taylor, in fact, they're both John Taylor." Then came the realisation they're called ROGER and "... we just got that wrong, didn't we?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom